Chapter 7- Sealing ceremony/Apologize

Ana's pov

With the sacred scroll on my hands, I made the the sealing circle and just do the ceremony myself, I did remember how it goes.

I sat at the middle, cross leg.

' Young Ana, You are very naive, you haven't even get the slightness to control me, get through you're thick head, you will never be able to control me and you will always been seen as a monster,' I heard Manta's voice on my mind.

" I can control you, I just need some time and seal you in." I said and concentrate.

' Even if you sealed me inside you, I will always find a way to break, even your father is horror about your actions, I bet he even rejects having you as his child,'  Manta said.

I gasped and stopped the ritual.

' Don't you see, Your father just kept you because you are a spitting image of your dead mother, so there's no point, I bet even if you die, Your father will just find another woman and have a child with and pretend you didn't even exist , Face it kid, The world is a cruel place and you can't trust no one,' Manta said.

" I never thought about it that my father would think as that, so that means Grandma also thinks about me like that?," I asked.

' I don't know about your grandmother she's a nice lady and seem like your mother,' He said.

" Manta, Did you have any family when you were sealed inside me?," I asked.

' Sadly, I don't have, the last time I remember I was free, was before you know who got me,' He said.

" I see, You have such life too, Manta," I said. I heard a knock from my door, I hid all of the scrolls and erase the sealing circle. " Come in," I said.

I saw Dad and Grandma by the door, " Ana dear, How have you been?," Grandma asked, I glance to my dad and saw his attention was not at me I bet it was something else.

" I have been well, Grandma," I said in a cold tone.

" Now, if you don't mind, I have things to do like sealing Manta in," I said and close the door gently at them.

Third person's pov

" Severus," Minerva glared at the black clothing man, her eyes filled with pure anger.

" What are we talking about Minerva?, Are we talking about my disobidient daughter or something else, because as you can see I am busy here," Severus said.

" 'Disobidient', I know that children are sometimes disobidient, but this has gone too far, I'm sure you know what it felt to have a father like Tobias," Minerva said. Severus snap and turned to the elder witch.

" Don't compare me to that old man, I am nothing like him!," Severus said.

" Hm, Take a good look first and then say you are not him," Minerva said. She was about to leave when she then thought about something her parents told her about other people's life.

" My Granddaughter has already suffered enough, from the sealing a powerful snake inside of her, than now this, punishing her because she was disobidient, I know what she did was not right, but please Severus, reach out to her before we lose her forever," Minerva said with a tear slipped out of her eyes and left the room.

' What does she mean lose her forever?,' Severus thought.