{Chapter 6 a sin and Mr. Uro's house!}

As the trio got home they spent the afternoon putting away groceries and cleaning the house. When it became night Lucy tucked both of them to bed and quietly left the house.

It was pitch dark when Lucy was out and about he was playing with a rope and attached to the end of that rope was a pointed blade. He swung it side to side as he looked around following a feather that he had plucked from himself. He saw a man with a bandaged arm. He was the same man who attempted to kidnap (Y/n) and Iruma. Lucy gave a glare and gestured his finger as if telling something to come forward. A feather shifted out of the man's jaket making him look to the side of what was moving. When he spotted Lucy and his weapon he tried to run but Lucy threw it, tying him up and enabling him to move or run.

"You have commited a great sin against the house of Iphis and must pay greatly for even breathing the same air as the young master. Scum." Lucy spat on him as the man was quivering. Lucy gave a wide grin digging his boots into the chest of the man.

"...Bloodline ability..." He whispered the man started to shake violently.

"No! please... don't!" He pleaded but was starting to scream as Lucy's eyes started to glow and giant black wings appeared and grew. The feathers were falling one by one like leaves falling off of a tree in fall and as they fell wings showed what was underneath... skeleton wings. Lucy's grin widened.

"Dead man's acupuncture." He said sinisterly lifting his hand all the feathers turned to their points and stabbed the screaming man then he went silent. Lucy kicked the dead man's body as he retracted his weapon and his feathers went back to their boned wings. He turned to leave but he saw cameras. He had a hunch that meant trouble so he lifted his hand and his feathers stabbed the camera's through. Lucy smiled and started to walk away.

"You're lucky I didn't try human meat for the first time... No he would taste like rotten flesh... he wouldn't even satisfy the taste of a servant's pallets. Pft offscourings of society," he gave a soft chuckle walking into the darkness.

"Good morning (Y/n) and Iruma, how was your sleep?" Lucy asked, smiling as he was putting work boots on.

"Good, did you sleep well?" Iruma smiled.

"Like a dead man!" He joked and the kids just laughed not knowing the hidden truth in Lucy's Joke. he got up and they all walked out of the room Lucy made them breakfast and left for work. He seemed anxious to leave the both of them alone.

"Are you sure you both will be fine?" Lucy asked, grabbing his scarf to cover his feathered ears.

"Yes, don't worry Lucy, we are going to be fine!" Iruma assured of eating the food Lucy made.

"It's just pulling weeds. I've seen many servants do it before, it isn't that hard," (Y/n) also tried to calm his nerves but Lucy just sighed.

"Okay but please be careful alright?" Lucy said as he walked out, closing the door behind him.

Iruma and (Y/n) got dressed in work clothes and made their way to Mr. Uro's house. Iruma told (Y/n) that Mr.Uro was old and strict. He had a big garden that he only used in fall to plant seeds and since he was so old he couldn't pluck the weeds out as well as someone younger. When they arrived the house was fairly large but the biggest thing there was the garden in his front and back yard were large fields of barren land with thick weeds sprouting. Iruma went up to the door and knocked.

"Mr. Uro, can you open the door? We have come to pick your weeds!" Iruma smiled but (Y/n) already felt drained just by looking at the workload.

"Iruma, I think it would be a nice time to tell you that I have no experience in manual labor." (Y/n) spoke in a hushed tone.

"What!" Iruma said but the door flung open revealing the old man his back was so hunched it looked like a bridge. His only thing supporting him up was a cane. He had wrinkles and was rather pale with short black hair.

"Hello Iruma and who is this?" the old man asked sternly, thumping his cane on the floor.

"This is (Y/n) he is a friend of mine who Is staying with me for a while!" Iruma laughed nervously.

"Hello sir, it is an honor to meet you. I will say your garden is very large and beautiful but Beran not to worry once we have finished pulling the weeds I bet it would look even more beautiful." (Y/n) said very professionally, bowing his head to show respect. The old man was impressed and grinned. Iruma was shocked.

"Yes I agree it is always a hassle to plant the flowers though." Mr. Uro was impressed.

"I see, why not acquire our help later In the month to help you with that. I think 50 dollars should be enough for each of us." (Y/n) negotiated, Mr Uro smiled.

"I see you are wise. I agree . Thank you for the help now, hurry and get started." Mr. Uro spoke with respect.

"Thank you, we will do our best." (Y/n) smiled and walked with Iruma to the shed on the side.

"Wow you seemed so mature when meeting Mr.Uro I was super impressed!" Iruma exclaimed getting some gardening gloves.

"Oh it was nothing, I've had to deal with lots of noblemen who are just like him or worse. Anyways, let's hurry and collect the money your moms are already asking for mine and Lucy's rent." (Y/n) stated putting gloves on.

After Long hours of work (Y/n) were absolutely spent he had to take breaks every 10 minutes because of the heat from his heavy cloak and the fact he wasn't used to doing work. Iruma was working diligently and was able to spare time and check up on (Y/n). When they finished they got paid and went home and did just as Lucy said, kept some money in their pockets and gave the rest to Iruma's parents. Hours later Lucy got home and cooked for the three of them. They spent their weeks like that working the oddest jobs while Lucy supported them with his painting job.