A Lovely Bunch of Dragonballs

Everyone congregated in the main room, Tenjo uncharacteristically not the first one there.

The atmosphere was tense, even without the time patroller's presence. "So when these recordings end, what happens then?" Gohan piped up. "Well, as far as I can tell, the Infinite One will leave. and we can go back to our daily lives." Beerus responded.

"Why do you call him that? 'The Infinite One'?" Bulma asked. "Because it is seen as impossible for any creature to ever defeat him. You heard him; He destroyed the entirety of reality." Whis explained. "Because of your broken system." Bardock refuted. "Something you want to say, Saiyan?" Beerus hotly responded. "Oh, no Lord Beerus he doesn't mean any-" Bulma tried to calm things down but then she was cut off.

"Bardock. You will call me by my name and you will talk to me with respect." Bardock growled. "In case you've forgotten, you aren't the strongest person in the room anymore." "I'm the god of destruction-" Beerus started. "And I'm the king of the Saiyans and I can kill you by slapping you." Bardock interrupted before something came to him.

He leaned back. "Speaking of the Saiyans, something Tenjo said interested me. 'Frieza blowing up planets and enslaving people, decreasing the mortal count? I'll fucking enlist him to blow up planets I don't feel like blowing up.' The Saiyans were a threat to the mortal count according to, I think its Shin." Bardock looked over.

"Yes, you were because of the fake moons you- " "Ah, told you, don't care." Bardock cut off again. "Anyways if the kids to be believed, then why didn't you destroy us? The answer is that you couldn't be bothered and just sent Frieza to do it instead. Frieza killed the Saiyans, you murdered the Saiyans." Bardock finished. Beerus was fuming. "So what? Are you going to kill me now or are you just going to let your bitch do the heavy lifting, your Majesty?" He spat, venom dripping from his voice while he gestured towards Gine.

Bardock let loose an Ozaru growl and lunged at Beerus. Beerus moved out of the way just in time, his hand glowing with destruction energy that he was about to attack Bardock with. At that moment, a flash of white and black appeared and Tenjo blocked Beerus's strike just as Bardock span around to slug Beerus in the face, shattering his nose and sending him slumping to the ground.

"Dear god, can I not leave you people alone for even the slightest amount of time?!" He groaned, clutching his head. There were bags under his eyes. "While you were asleep, I had to pop over back home to help with a few issues and to reassure Chronoa that this isn't going to fall apart. I only got 4 hours of shut-eye. I went to clean up and shortly afterwards, I feel you 2 trying to kill each other." He informed them before turning to Bardock. "Look, I always try to improve the timelines that I visit, make them similar to mine. After we're done, you can kill him." Tenjo whispered. Bardock nodded, satisfied with breaking the bastard's nose for now.

After everyone had settled down, Tenjo started up the next episode.

(cuts to a darkened sky with Vegeta somehow acquiring all seven Dragon Balls and summoning Shenron)

NARRATOR: Last time on DragonBall Z Abridged...

VEGETA: Finally! I've gathered all seven Dragon Balls!

"Wait, did we skip an episode or something?" Bulma asked. "Just wait." Tenjo cryptically replied.

SHENRON: State your wish.

VEGETA: Dragon! Grant me immortality!

SHENRON: Your wish is granted. (eyes start glowing red)

VEGETA: Yes! I've done it! I'm finally the strongest in all the universe! WAH HA HA HA HA HA!

(cuts to Vegeta lying on the ground, unconscious and with Zarbon beside him checking his pulse)