Part 35

Sana's P.O.V.

For the next few weeks, every morning started out the same and every night ended the same. Staying with Sidharth really brought us closer. I was by now, madly, deeply, totally in love with him but was still waiting for him. I tried many times to give him clues or created an atmosphere for him to confess but to no avail. He was too tight-lipped. Today, even the cast was coming off my hand and he was still quiet. "Sana, are you ready?" He asked coming into my room. "I am," I said. "Ok, come," he said. He carried me down to his clinic and made me sit on his patients bed. Going to his cabinet, he took out a machine and scissors. Plugging the machine on, a blade started to spin. "Are you going to saw this thing off of my hand?" I asked nervously looking at it. Smirking, he said, "I am." I gulped my saliva. He touched his palm with the device and it didn't cut him or do any harm. Chuckling, he said, "Don't worry. It won't cut you." I sighed. He came closer to me and asked, "Are you ready?" "Yes. I can't wait to get this off," I said. He slowly began cutting the cast with the machine and within minutes, he was finished. He took the scissors and cut it completely. He opened it and pulled it off my hand. I smiled, relieved of it. I hugged him, happy and free of this at last. "Thank you Sidharth," I said. Pulling back slightly, I kissed his cheek and hugged him again. Breaking the hug, he asked, "So, where do you want to go to celebrate?" He asked. "Nowhere. I just want to spend some time with everyone here," I said. He smiled. "Well, it's Sunday so let's take the day off," he said. I nodded. We went across to the home and I could finally use my two hands which was so satisfying. While we were sitting and talking with everyone, Sidharth secretly held my hand and covered it with his jacket. He acted normal and continued listening and chatting with everyone while I blushed away. 

After a long time, I helped the ladies cook lunch and everyone began planning a Bar-B-Que for tonight in the courtyard. As evening drew closer, everyone gathered together outside and Sidharth and Sharad were in charge of the grill. We lit a bonfire and sat around it. Sidharth, Sharad and some of the men were drinking and I wanted a beer as well but everyone were against it. "Sana, come," Roopaji said and carried me to the kitchen. From the fridge, she took out one beer and handed it to me. "Are you serious?" I asked in awe. "Drink it. You deserve one. I'll keep an eye out for you," she said. I took it and drank it down while Roopaji stood at the door, looking out. I chugged the beer as fast as I can and took a deep breath. I threw the bottle in the bin and hugged Roopaji. "You're the best," I said. We went back outside and sat down like nothing ever happened. By the time dinner was served, all the males were drunk, including Sidharth. He refused to eat any food and was in no state of his own mind. I forcefully made him sit and fed him myself. He was completely drunk and muttered irrelevant things. "You're so beautiful," he said. "I know," I said feeding him. "No, you're so beautiful," he said. "I know Sidharth," I said. "No, you're so beautiful," he said again. I sighed and continued feeding him until he held my hand. "I don't want any food. I only want you," he said and threw himself at me, hugging me. Everyone looked at us amused. "I think you should carry him home. He's completely wasted," Roopaji said. I nodded. I looked around for Sharad to help me but he was busy flirting with a pole. "Come on Sidharth. Let's go," I said and held his arm around my neck. He was too heavy for me but I still managed to get him up. He stumbled with me as he crossed the road saying one line over and over, "You're so beautiful." I managed to carry him up the stairs and into his room. I dropped him on the bed and sighed. Taking off his shoes, I raised his feet onto the bed and covered him. I ran my hand through his hair and smiled. I kissed his forehead and said, "Good night." 

As I was leaving, he held back my hand and pulled me to him. I crashed on his chest and he looked at me, tucking my hair behind my ear. "I meant it. You're really beautiful. The most beautiful," he said with his voice normal as ever, "But do you know when I don't like you at all? When you talk about leaving me one day. When you do things to make me jealous. When you flirt with other boys. But even when I don't like you, I still like you. In fact, I love you." Finally! "I love you Sana," he said sitting up with me, "I love you." He held my neck and brought me closer and closer. As we were back to where we left off the first day, today, I only wanted to complete it. Before he could pull away like last time, I locked my lips with his. My body got a sudden rise in warmth and comfort. I was waiting for this moment for weeks and it was finally here. Slowly, he reciprocated the kiss and kissed me back as he pulled my body closer and closer. He broke the kiss after a minute and joined his forehead with mine. Panting, he said, "You love me too." He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tightly. His lips began kissing every part of my face and then proceeded down to my neck. He sweetly tortured me and I felt a different, unfelt pleasure for the first time. I took my slippers off and climbed onto the bed, sitting on him. He kept kissing my neck and shoulders as I pulled him closer for more, running my hands through his hair and his back. He lightly bit me and teased my skin making my heart leaped everytime. He moved onto my shoulders and stopped. My clothes were still covering my skin and he looked at me, thinking if he should go on or stop. I didn't want him stopping any time soon so I gave him permission but removing my T-shirt. His hands now roamed my bare back as he continued kissing my shoulders. I wanted skin contact and his body warmth so I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulder. I didn't expect him to only give me pleasure so I began kissing his neck and shoulder as well. His scent was driving me for more and my brain was getting out of control. My adrenaline rose and I began to get a bit more active in kissing him. 

I wanted all of him and went back to locking my lips with his. I kissed and bit his bottom lip as I teased him with my tongue. He unhooked my bra and pulled it off me. I pushed him back on the bed and lined my kisses down his chest, shoulder and then, stomach. He turned me around and hovered above me. He laid on top me, not putting all his weight on my body and kissing me to the point that we only separated for oxygen. I couldn't help but to let out pleasurable moans and it drove him to give me more. Like I said, I wanted all of him and no matter how much I enjoyed his lips on me, I still needed more. I wanted penetration. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. His hands roamed down my body and he also unbuttoned my short jeans. Removing our pants himself, he began kissing my thighs and legs. He came up to me and stopped everything for one moment. "I won't do this without your permission," he said. "I want you and I want all of you. Every part of you. Just let me have you," I said. Like before, I removed my underwear, giving him permission to go ahead and he did exactly what I wanted. With the first few injections, it was painful. I closed my eyes and tears ran out as I clutched onto his pillow tightly. After the pain subsided, there was only pleasure remaining and this pleasure gave fulfilment. I raised my hands up to him and he came back to me, with penetration still happening and I kissed him. He wiped away my tears and kissed me, again and again. I flipped over and was now on top him. His penis came all the way inside me and I bit my lip hard enough to not scream. "Sana," he said, "That's enough for now. Semen mustn't come." I was in no mood of cutting this short and remained with him inside me. He held me and turned me over. He pulled out and laid on top me. Caressing my forehead, he said, "You should create a certain boundary." "But I don't want any bondaries between us tonight," I said. "I know that and neither do I. But what if you..." he said but I rested my finger on his lips hushing him. "I trust you," I said. He hugged me and held me close to him as I kissed his arm, holding onto me. Our entire skin was in direct contact and sweaty. "I promise you that we will complete this one day," he said in my ear. I closed my eyes, exhausted and fearless. 

Sidharth's P.O.V. 

I woke up with a splitting headache and a bad hangover from the drinks I had last night. Turning on my bed, hardly able to open my eyes, I remembered my dream as if it happened in reality and shot open my eyes. I found myself in my bed, alone but undressed. I frowned, fearing the worst, I slept with Sana and now she knew how I felt and left me. I held my head and struggled to sit up on my bed, hissing in pain. I felt extremely thirsty and needed hydration desperately. Much to my surprise, Sana barged into my room with a tray in her hand containing both a glass of water and coffee. What surprised me more was that she was wearing nothing else but my shirt. "Good morning doc," she said coming on my bed. Smiling, she looked at me and said, "Coffee and water brought to you by your one and only, Sana Kaur Gill." I looked at her with a confused frown. I remembered everything from last night but didn't know if it was real or just a dream. Looking at her, I asked, "Why are you wearing my shirt? And, where are your clothes?" Smiling, she said, "Under you." I raised my blanket and found that I wasn't wearing anything, confirming that whatever happened last night wasn't a dream but reality. I looked at her, shocked and embarrassed. "I am so sorry. Whatever happened last night...I was drunk and..." I said beginning to rant in place of making an excuse for my actions but she came closer to me and locked her lips with mine, hushing me. It took a moment to comprehend but just as I was about to join in, she ended the one sided kiss and pulled back. "You talk too much," she said. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening and I pulled her closer to me, hugging her tightly and overwhelmed with joy. "If you hush me like this, I promise to never stop talking for the rest of my life," I said. I hugged her the tightest I can and held onto her, never wanting to let her go. "I love you, totally, madly, deeply. I just love you," I said. Pulling away slightly, I looked at her giggling and kissed her forehead. I lifted her body and rested her on top of me, hugging her once more. Today, she truly made me feel like the luckiest man alive. 

________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that update! Please vote, comment and share my story! Also, one more thing, there is a tropical wave that can turn into a storm passing over my country tonight so if you all don't get an update tomorrow, I might not have electricity. But like I promised most of you, I filled this update with romance and you will get more in the coming chapters also so look out for that. Until next time! Bye!