"After The Dinner, Part 3."

"You like that, baby? Huh?" Michael said and moaned as he pumped into you. You couldn't even say anything, just you moaning and screaming, clawing at his back. "You better answer daddy.." He demanded, but you liked it because it sounded so sexy.."Y-yes!" You managed to scream out, your head thrown back against the shower wall. "Good.." He smirked as he started to thrust deep and roughly into you which made him scream out, all anyone would hear if they would've happened to walk in is the sounds off your body banging against the shower wall, the loud screams of one another and the dirty words Michael is saying to you in such a deep, powerful voice.

   "Shit, Michael!" You screamed out, feeling every inch of him, how big and hard he is right now. Michael feeling every inch of your wetness and how tight you are. "Fuck, b-baby girl.." He moaned so deeply, watching his thrusting, the beautiful skin of his slapping against yours. "You're so wet..so, so tight.." he managed to get out in a loud scream/moan. "And you're so big!" You screamed in pure pleasure. You remember, at first it usually hurts since he's so big. But you're so used to it, it's all pleasure now.