Deal (Part 2)

Chapter 8

"FIGHT!"

"Solar leap!"

Blaze noted a spark on the right and held up both arms to the side just in time to block Solar's kick.

He got to see the surprise look on his brother's face before deciding to throw a fist towards his direction.

"Tumbukan Berapi!"

Solar effortlessly avoided the flaming fist and teleported from a farther distance.

Blaze scowled, knowing what his brother was trying to do. He had sparred far too many times with him from his original timeline that he could usually guess what the other was planning.

"Tembakan Cahaya!"

Long distance attack was Solar's specialty, while Blaze's was hand-to-hand combat. Meaning, he had to close the distance between them before he loses any advantage he could have.

With a flick of his wrists, fire chakrams appeared in each hand as he ran towards his opponent.

"You're not getting away!" He yelled, dodging and deflecting the light beams before throwing his weapons at the light manipulator, "Lontaran Cakera Api!"

Solar was forced to stop his attack to dodge the incoming projectiles by transporting, just as Blaze predicted.

He quickly turned to his back, knowing how his brother loved to do sneak attacks from afar and was not disappointed to see him appear where he expected him to be.

"Tendangan Berapi!" He kicked on the ground, using the flames on his feet to increase his momentum and speed to quickly shorten the distance between the two. He watched as Solar's eyes widened in shock and surprise.

"Wha- How?!"

He grinned mischievously, "Tumbukan Berapi, Bertubi-tubi!"

This left his brother with no choice but to cross his arms in front of him to try and deflect the rapid punches heading his way.

Forcing him to be at the defensive side.

Blaze quickly saw an opening and punched him hard in the stomach, and Solar was flying across the battlefield.

Smoke flew everywhere as he crashed hard against the wall.

"S-Solar!"

Blaze turned to his brothers who had been watching the whole battle with wide, unbelieving eyes.

Taufan who had been hovering from above shook himself from the shock and was about to go check on Solar when the wall where he had crashed blew up, filling the battle field with smoke.

Blaze knew that had been too easy. He summoned another pair of chakrams and went into a defensive stance.

"I guess I miscalculated."

He froze as he realized the voice came from behind him. He quickly crouched down just as a beam of light almost hit him in the head. He flinched as his cap was singed from the attack.

"I thought of giving you a handicap but that was apparently a mistake."

Blaze scowled at the smoke that wouldn't let up. He saw a flash and he quickly threw one of his chakrams towards it.

"Or maybe I'm just really stronger than you!"

"I admit, there are some improvements." He turned around, trying to find Solar who continued to talk, "But you're still no match for me."