Part10

Abhi dropped Shravya at the hospital and told her that he will pick her in the evening.....

Both went towards their respective cabin and indulged in their work.....

Other side,
Yashvi and Arnav also spent some time together and immersed in their work...

Evening,
Shravya was waiting in the parking lot after finishing her shift....

"Just finish this work , nobody should get doubt regarding this matter, be careful it should look natural " a person was telling the other....

Shravya just listened their conversation she thought something is fishy .... She turned to see who the person is...

There was one ward boy and another unknown person... That unknown person went away after instructing , Shravya couldn't recognise him...

Shravya stopped the ward boy and asked what the matter is, the wardboy stuttered but he said," he is related to patient he wants me to take care of that patient"
Shravya was not convinced she was about enquire further when Abhi called her....

Shravya went near Abhi ...
He asked what she was doing? she turned to see the wardboy but he was not there so she shrugged the matter...

Abhi was looking stressed so she asked what is the matter....

" A politician cum businessman is admitted in the hospital due to heart issues , he is in very critical condition , I need to operate him tomorrow... As he is very influential man if something happens then there may be riots and also it will cause problem to the hospital"Abhi said

Shravya understood his problem took his hand in hers and squeeze his hand ...." Everything will be fine.. You are the best cardiologist.. He will be fine... You don't need to worry about anything ... Just do your work honestly rest is upon god... I trust you"  she uttered honestly...

Abhi was touched by her words.. he hugged her and whispered " thank you so much, I will do my best"

Then later Abhi dropped her to home...
He went to his home freshned up and studied his patients file for sometime .....

Then Arnav came to his room both had some brother time .... Abhi told him about the patient ... Arnav answered same like  Shravya....
Then both went to have their dinner...

Kailash told Abhi," I don't want you to miss any chance , Do anything but save the patient as it will be good for hospital reputation"

Abhi didn't reply just nodded his head as his father just concerned about hospital reputation...

After finishing dinner Abhi was about to go to his room he received a call which shocked him to core ....
Abhi without saying anything just took his carkeys and rushed outside...

Everyone got worried ...............

*ANY GUESSES*

*WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED*