Solution

A/n: The fact that I thought i'd be able to publish chapters in between band camp is laughable 💀 Now that i've got the weekend off i'm going to write a little bit

Just one more week of band camp to go, and then I can pass out and sleep until school starts.

This one is forrrrr JamieProbably so sorry this took so long 😅😅😅

Virgil walked into Logan's little office space where he'd work from home while the company he worked at was doing some scheduled maintenance on the building he worked in. Everything seemed normal until he walked over and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, placing a gentle kiss to his forehead.

When he did this, Logan jumped and blushed deeply, telling Virgil to go away. The anxious male just so happened to glance down at Logan's legs and see him covered in his own urine. Virgil sighed, wrapping his arms around Logan's neck, "again?"

Logan looked down and nodded, "I apologize...I just, get so stressed and I don't realize."

"Logan, it's okay..it will always be okay" he peppered light, loving kisses all over his face, "but this is happening a bit too often. I think a solution is long overdue, dear."

Logan nodded, biting his lip, "what did you have in mind?"

"Don't worry about that right now. Let's get you cleaned up, okay? I'm going to grab some supplies, you just hop in the shower, okay?" He asked.

Logan nodded and rose from the chair, and Virgil grabbed some supplies and began to clean. He started to wipe up the mess with a towel, and then sprayed down the area with disinfectant and stain remover. He scrubbed the floor and wiped the chair.

When he finished that he grabbed Logan a change of clothes and knocked on the bathroom door. Logan called for him to come in, and Virgil set the change of clothes on the counter and took the wet clothes to the wash to get cleaned.

By the time that was done, Logan was out of the shower, beginning to get dressed and Virgil was sitting on the bed waiting for him. When Logan got out, Virgil patted the spot next to him, and with his head bowed down, he joined him.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, before Virgil began, "Logan," he spoke, "I'm not mad. I never will be for an accident, so stop looking so stressed" he smirked, "but we do need a solution. Something to help—or at least make cleanup easier for both of us. I can't keep cleaning up, you're having accidents daily at this point."

"I'm sorry" Logan muttered, "I know I say it every time but I truly am..I've been making an effort to stop this—i've set alarms, i've taken breaks, i've done everything, but sometimes it just doesn't work. I get too into my work, too stressed out, and my body just can't handle it."

"I know. And I was thinking about something. You may not like it...but...diapers?" Virgil asked, cringing at his words when Logan's face changed.