SLS ·stolen bike·

- request from @random_stories99 TY

I was bored in the house because my mom took all my electronics. I was grounded. And it wasn't the first time, I wasn't the best child but not the worst. My older brothers, Nick Matt and Chris, and Justin who wasn't always around, always put me in my lane. But I always somehow got out of it.

I grabbed my shoes and headed to the backyard to go get my bike. My bike was baby blue and had a basket in the back. That's how I differentiated mine from my brothers.

 I open the fence and go to get it, but it's not there. I look around and still don't see it. I go back inside to ask my brothers if they've seen it.

"Did you guys see my bike?" I ask them.

"Nope" they say as I head back outside from the front door. I look around before seeing some kids riding around with bikes. I hear a kid laughing before I see him with a baby blue bike, with a basket in the back. It looked just like mine. I walk up to it to get a better view, and it's definitely mine.

"Hey, your bike really nice" I say to the little girl that was on it.

"Thanks," She says getting red.

"Where did you get it," I ask her.

"Um, my dad got it for me" She says before riding off. This bitch. I hate kids. She rides down the road and goes all around the neighborhood as I watch her. She glances at me a couple of times and stops right in front of my house.

"Where did you say your dad got that bike?" I ask her.

"He just bought it" She says.

"He bought it huh?" I say.

"Yeah" She says nervously.

"So your fathers buying stuff out of my fucking backyard?" I say getting loud.

"I just found it" She says getting off the bike.

"No don't get off you loved being on it and riding it even if it wasn't FUCKING YOURS" I say yelling at her.

"I'm sorry I didn't have anything to do" She says looking red as fuck.

"Me neither, so I go outside to grab my bike, and it's not there. My bike wanted to rode, BY ME, but noo, a little girl with ugly ass pigtails is riding it" I say loudly as my brothers come out with frowns on their faces.

"I'm sorry" The little girl says.

"Your so lucky I'm not calling your parents or even the police" I say grabbing my bike.

"Woah woah what's going on here?" Matt asks stepping beside me and that stinky ass little girl.

"This PESEANT, took my bike" I say looking right into the girl's eyes as she trembles.

"Be nice to her about it SLS/N jeez" Chris says backing me away from her as Nick helps the little girl up.

"NICK WHAT THE FUCK?" I say as I see him wipe the grass off her back.

"What? And stop the cussing the girls young" He says.

"WHat happened to, I'm grabbing that little girl by her stash and throwing her?" I ask him as he chuckles.

"I was joking" He says as I look at him.

"Kinda" He mumbles.

"Ok SLS/N, I understand she made you mad but apologize" Chris says as I look at him and my eyes widen.

"Your joking right?" I ask him in disbelief.

"No he's not now say sorry" Matt says as I look at him and roll my eyes.

"Nick say something to your younger siblings" I say looking at him.

"Ok sure. SLS/N say sorry" Nick says with a straight face. I couldn't dodge that.

"Sorry for bullying you because you stole my bike" I say to the little girl as I look down at her.

"Properly SlS/N" Matt mumbles.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you" I say quietly.

"And?" Chris says.

"And what?" I say lookign at him in confusion.

"Language you used" He says as I turn back to the girl.

"And I'm sorry for using bad language around you" I say as she looks at all the boys and then runs.

"Little bitch" I mumble under my breath as we get back inside as they all look at me.

"Sorry" I say before we all head to Chris's room.

-request open-