Chapter 3: come one, come all

kyler (as seen in picture) is played by kyler moss-gay porn star, for those who dont know..if your Google him put safe search on, unless you wanna see ass being pounded and impressive cum shots.

~~~

"Amen" i said along with the rest of the boys and girls in the big white room it looked nothing like a cabin but looked like a sunday school class room. I enjoyed the daily service we had everymorning it reminds me of home. We where separated by age groups. I was in Alex's group along with 4 other boys and girls. Lucky me vic was our teacher i guess im not sure what there called here.

"Ok as you guys already know im Vic, now i dont wanna call this 'group therapy' but more like a ..well--"

"Brain washing station?" Alex interrupted the room interrupted in light chuckles. "No, but thank you Alex" Vic smiled. We were seated in a circle, the floor was carpet..it was a dark purple color. "A place where we can talk about anything, i was a camper here before soo--"

"Then you more then anyone should know that this is sick..i mean you cant fix somthing that isnt broken" a blonde hair girl With faded pink dye in her bangs said. "I understand..i used to think the same thing but i learned that god made men and women for a reason...and thats to forward the human race."

"So your a homophobe now?" The boy with jet black curly hair asked next to me. Vic laughed and shook his head. " no my bestfriend is gay..he was also a camper here--

"JACK! It was jack..im his little bottom bear" alex shouted getting pretty excited. Vic sent him a warning look and Alex mouthed 'sorry'.

"I have nothing against homosexuality but from what this camp has tought me was that everyone has a chance to be forgiven and change..some mite not what that but thats there choice."

"Well i dont think theres anything wrong with me " the curly headed boy said with a bit of an attitude. "Hmm, everyone who thinks theres nothing wrong with them raise you hand." Vic Said, the 3 out of 6 people, including alex raised there hand. "And those who want to be cured or think thats theres somthing wrong with them raise your hand." My hand went up. Vic looked there was somthing in his eyes...pity? Sympathy? I dont know."Moving on.." vic changed the subject.

"Alright its 12:30 time for rec." Vic said dismissing us. "Hey kellin..your on my list for music you want me to talk you down there?" He offered, i blushed and shrugged then followed him out.

"Soo how do you like camp?" He was trying to make conversation. "I..uh ..its um its fun" i stuttered while brushing my hair out of my face. It was silent the whole walk there after that.

When we got to the music room there where people already in there including kyler my roommate. "Kelly come sit next to me !" Kyler waved me over to him. " we should talk more" kyler smiled. I nodded. Vic went on to talk about instruments and other things i wasn't paying attention..i was to busy watch kyler.

I've never seen someone so flawless, his hair was perfect, me smile was captivating and his voice was just angelic. He had a sass to him like he was above everything and everyone,
I wanted to be like that. I wish i was like that.

"Do you play any instruments kelly?" Kyler asked. I shook my head. "Hmm well do you know what instrument i wouldnt mine wrapping my lips around?" He said..not really to me but to the class cause he was pretty loud.
"Take a guess counsler Vic.. " kyler bite his lip. Vic froze in place for a split second bur cleared his throat and shook it off.

i couldn't believe he just said that..he was so bold, i admired that.

~~~~~

After music ive been following Kyler around, hes so glamorous
And sassy, i took notes of the way he walks with his hips swaying almost like a girl or the way he absentmindedly flips his hair out of his face when he laughs or giggles.

then vic walked passed with his flawless girlfriend Daniellel, hand in hand. i wanted that more than anything.

I...ever not even with a girl, lusting for some one is a sin but i just cant help it the lord is testing me and im very disappointed in myself.

"Kelly where's your boyfriend?" Kyler asked me, we were seated outside. "i uh never had one before" i nervously pulled on the ends of my hoodie. "you're kidding right?"

"no"

"but you're hot?" kyler looked genuinely confused.

"thank you but im not.."

"yeah you are. if you would just stop wearing those stupid clothes." i looked down at my white dress shirt and khakis.

"..what's wrong with my khakis?"

"you look like you're about to go to a church bake sale and stop parting your hair and combing it to the side." i was kinda embarrassed and ashamed. "im not trying to pick on you kelly i wanna help you" he smiled so i smiled back "ok" i said.

"great! oh my god this gonna be so fun!" he covered the sides of his face with his hands.

"Guys alex is going off on adam and Vic!" a random boy came up to us, i followed kyler and his friends as they got up and jogged to the crowd of people by the front office. i maneuvered though people to get to the front and there he was, Alex Gaskarth standing infront of adam and vic, arms crossed and upset. adam was holding some kind of magazine.

"Alex you're making a scene" vic said calmly to Alex which set him off more.

"OH im causing a scene!?" alex yelled before turning around faceing the crowd. "COME ONE COME ALL YOUR JUST IN TIME TO WITNESSES MY FIRST BREAK DOWN OF THIS SUMMER! DON'T WORRY IT WON'T BE THE LAST!" Alex yelled. vic pulled in back "your making this worst that it needs to be." vic said to alex but he rolled his eyes.

"Alex since this your first offense--"

alex scoffed "offense..like its a crime to have a porn magazine.. i mean who even buys porno mags anymore?! you took my phone so what am i suppose to do?! i gotta jack it to fucking paper! like who fucking dose that?!" alex interrupted adam but he ignored Alex's little rant and continued, "since this is your first offense imma let you off with a warning."

"..your dad was better at this" alex said before rolling his eyes and walking off. adam sighed and went into his office and vic looked at me but i quickly looked away to where alex, he was storming off to our cabin. i wanted to make sure he was ok so i followed him in.

~in the cabin~
"are you ok?" i said slowly as i watched alex pace the floor.

"Ha! am i ok ?! im not kellin, im not ok, im not O fucking K ! im sick, im have a disease!, a evil disease!" he started breathing heavily. "i like dick and its a disease! its a fucking illness! what kind of shit is that!?"

i remained silent cause i honestly have nothing to say and im kinda scared to say anything.

"lexxie, honey calm down.." kyler said when he came in.

alex stopped paceing and looked at him. "deep breaths" kyler said. alex did just that, visibly calming down, " i gotta call jack!" alex said before running off, out of the cabin.

"where is he going?" i asked

"to use the call station, its kinda the only contact we have to the outside world." i shrugged.

"now let's talk about your crush on vic" kyler said leaning against the door frame. my heart stopped for a second.

"my-my whaat?"