40 | Unexpected fall

"I'm so full." Motoya said, placing the dirty utensils onto the dirtied plate.

The adults and the older twins were seated at the living room when they finished breakfast, while the five younger ones were cleaning the dirty dishes since the older twins made breakfast.

Atsumu had a few cups in his hands, carrying them to Osamu, who was cleaning them while Kiyoomi were doing the other half of dishes.

"Komori, wipe the table. I'll take the dirty dishes in." Rintaro said.

"Alrighty.." Motoya said, yawning.

"Did you not sleep enough?" Kiyoomi said.

"Nope." Motoya said, leaving the kitchen with the table cloth in his left hand.

"Welp, that's all the dishes." Atsumu said.

Kiyoomi sat next to Atsumu and laid his head on Atsumu's shoulders. Osamu and Rintaro were cuddled together while Motoya was crying in the corner.

Atsumu excused himself from his lover and friends as he felt his chest hurt. It was even more painful from the usual, he started coughing up a bit of blood after that.

He fell to the floor leading to the other four who were outside hearing the loud crash, Kiyoomi knocked on the door twice, concerned for his lover.

"Tsumu? Tsumu, are you ok? We heard a loud crash." Kiyoomi said.

Without hearing his lover's response, Osamu ran out Atsumu's bedroom towards the living room where the older grown ups were seated at.

"Osamu, why are you-" Mr. Miya said.

"Tsumu-!" Osamu said, nearly tearing up.

Mr. Miya realized something might have happened to his oldest son while they were chatting happily. Mr. Miya, Mrs. Miya and the older twins rushed towards the bathroom the twins shared. Mrs. Sakusa wanted to help but she was a bit lost in how to help as her husband held her hand gently. 

"Tsumu? Tsumu dear, please reply to mom." Mrs. Miya said, banging on the door. 

As Mr. Miya unlocked the bathroom door, Atsumu was lying on the floor, with blood at the corner of his mouth. Kiyoomi, stared into his lover who was lied on the bathroom floor, not responding to any calls of his family.

"Sakusa!" Motoya called out, he was as panicked as he was, but he knew comforting his cousin would at leas t help him. 

"..Komori" Kiyoomi said. 

"It'll be fine.." Hima said, hugging her younger brother who had his hands around his head. 

As the Miya's arrived at the hospital, Atsumu was immediately sent to the emergency ward. After waiting for an hour or 2, the doctor finally came out of Atsumu's room. 

"Doctor, my son. how is he?" Mrs. Miya rushed, followed by her husband and her youngest son.

"We still need to run some tests on the patient so can we have the patients parents fill out the hospital documents? Please call for the nurse if the patient wakes up." The doctor said, taking his leave. 

"Thank you doctor."Mr. Miya said, who still had blood stained on his clothes but it didn't seem to matter to him when he had always loved a tidy appearance. 

"Osamu, can you head home to tell Rintaro that he should head home today as well as the Sakusa's? Do you want your father to head home with you so he can help you with packing some clothing while I wait for your brother to wake up?" Mrs. Miya saisd, trying her best not to tear up in front of her son. 

"I can do it on my own, mom. I'll be ok, dad can stay here with you." Osamu said, hugging his mom before he left to head home to pack some clothing.

As he opened the house door, it was shocking to see how Rintaro and the Sakusa's were still waiting for their return. As they heard the door open, they all rushed to see Osamu with his swollen eyes from crying. 

"Samu.." Rintaro said, rushing towards his grey haired loved one. 

 "It'll be ok, Tsumu's.. very strong." Motoya said, trying his best to comfort the younger twin.