→ 𝙞𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

HOPPER TOOK HIS HAT OFF OF HIS HEAD, EXHAUSTED FROM THE ENDLESS WORK HE'S AD TO ENDURE. Where is his son? What are they doing with him? Are they experimenting on him? Is he in pain?- "What is this, American?" Hopper froze as a Russian guard spoke up behind him, the man not batting him an eye. "What is taking you this long? Are you tired today?" The man asked, Hopper huffing as he put his hat back on. "Pig." He huffed in Russian, the guard's playful demeanour dropping. "What did you say?" He asked, Hopper getting more aggravated as he went on. "Asshole!" He let out, spitting on the guard's shoe.

Prisoners around Hopper watched as the guard dragged him away, the guard taking him to some logs where they couldn't be seen. "Your Russian is getting better." He spoke, Hopper looking to him. "So is your acting." 'Enzo' complimented as he let Hopper go, the man panting. "All right. Come on, what is it?" He asked, fed up already. "I bring news from America." 'Enzo' answered, Hopper looking to him quickly. "I heard from your friends. They're bringing your money to Alaska." The guard informed, Hopper filled with hope. "When?" He asked quickly, 'Enzo' looking back to him. "Today, I hope. If my pilot gets the money, he will bring it in his plane tomorrow. Then you can hitch a ride back to your country."

Hopper sighed with relief. One more night. "I get rich, and you're a free man." 'Enzo' summarised, patting Hopper's shoulder. Realising the man was silent, 'Enzo' hummed. "Sounds too good to be true, yes?" He asked, Hopper nodding. "It does. This pilot, you sure you can trust him?" Hopper asked, 'Enzo' sighing. "His name is Yuri Ismaylov. He's a smuggler. Supplies American goods to some of us guards here, including me on lucky occasions." Hopper nodded as 'Enzo' began to list the goods he's been provided with. "Cigarettes, peanut butter, Playboys, the best America has to offer." The man smiled, Hopper looking to him.

"Great. So he's a criminal." He spoke up, 'Enzo' nodding. "Of course. Who else do you want to do this job? Gandhi?" The guard smiled, Hopper shifting as 'Enzo' chuckled. "You're worried about your woman, is that it?" The guard asked, Hopper's head whipping in 'Enzo's direction. "I can see why you like her, American. When I talked to her, I can tell by voice that she's very pretty." He continued, Hopper standing up straight. "Very feisty, too. I like that." 'Enzo' intended, Hopper glaring him down. "Shame we won't meet." The guard finished mockingly, Hopper clenching his jaw. "Where is my son?" He asked, sourly changing the subject.

"Oh, my. American, you really need to trust me." 'Enzo' huffed, Hopper staying silent. "Like I've told you a million times. He's not here." The guard answered, Hopper sighing shakily. This guard was lying to him. Why would they tell him where Seb is exactly. "And why do you call Subject Seven your son?-" "It's Sebastian. Where is he?" Hopper snapped, 'Enzo' shrugging. "If I knew, we wouldn't be standing here, would we?" He leant forward, Hopper gulping. "We'd be riding off into the sunset. No need to go to Yuri. We'd have him to break you out." The man spoke, stepping forward. "So, don't ask me again." 'Enzo' threatened, Hopper clenching his jaw more.