Arc 2, Chapter 6: Faunus World (UPDATED)

A year has gone by since Reed was brought into Lucency for training. He has gained a much better control over Wail. Not stellar but it's a far cry from the absolutely volatile semblance it was before. Though he still has flashes in his mind of home, those are now expected and almost fully welcome to help boost and push himself. Then HIS semblance, Vorpal. He's only had it for a year, but with the experience of wielding a semblance already, this process is much easier. He's adopted two weapons purely of aura.

The Scythe: Still his main option. Felt slightly inspired by Ruby and her choice of weaponry. While Ruby's weapon is a gun/blade combo, Reed can make up for this by charging the scythe and casting magenta colored energy disks that explode on impact.

Chain Sickles: His new weapon that he is experimenting with. While he does enjoy using the weapons normally, he's found it more enjoyable to wrap the chains around his arms and swing the sickles out at far distances. With the chains being made purely of aura, they do not need to fully follow how a physical weapon works, giving Reed incredible range with his sickles.

The 16 year old boy has come a long way since he left Remnant. Let's check on him...

____________________________________________________________________________

.

.

.

In the fields of Lucency, Reed is sitting down in the grass with his eyes closed, resting and mediating after a long training session by himself. It gets lonely, but it's to be expected in a whole new plane of existence.

Reed: "...someone's coming..."

He pushes himself off the ground and turns around to see the two Brothers floating slightly in the air. Still faceless and with their arms behind their backs. Reed can never tell what news they'll bring, and he doesn't think he ever will.

Light: "It's been a year Reed. You've made outstanding progress." He praises.

Dark: "And we thought for the halfway milestone we should go somewhere fun."

Reed: "Somewhere...fun?"

Dark nods and Light extends his hand. A crackling sound is heard forming behind the Gods.

Light: "Lets travel to another dimension today, shall we?" 

Reed's jaw drops as he processes what the light God said.

Another dimension...

Reed: "Are you sure this is a good idea? I wouldn't belong there, right? Surely that would mess something up..."

A portal opens up behind the two Gods. You could barely make out trees in what looks like the Emerald Forest, but that's only if you really squinted your eyes hard enough.

Light: "Reed. If there were to be troubles like some dimensional shift or crack, we wouldn't offer this. Trust us."

Reed: This is really happening? I mean...I guess it's not every day you get to do this! He says to himself. He smiles and shakes Light's hand before running and jumping through the portal.

.

.

.

.