𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    THE MORNING WAS YOUNG WHEN ASTRID'S EYES OPENED. It wasn't usual that she woke up extra early in the morning, ever since she was younger, she hated waking up any time before ten o'clock. Despite her dislike of losing her sleep, she did find the mornings peaceful. It was a time for yourself, or in her case, herself and Anakin.

    Last night was hectic and very long. Anakin let out all of his frustration and jealousy in the bedroom, Astrid honestly felt sorry for whoever used it full-time. The Jedi Knight had laid his claim on her with his many hickeys and slight bruises at her hips.

    For this reason, her body was still tired and recovering. Anakin knew this and had been extra gentle for the rest of the night, which wasn't long because Astrid had passed out the second she got seated in his yellow speeder.

    Astrid had her back facing Anakin who had his arms wrapped around her waist and his head snuggled into the back of her neck. As gently as she could, she turned around in his grasp to face him. His face crinkles slightly as his grip on her waist tightens and his head snuggles into her neck.

    Wrapping her arms around his neck, she moves one hand so it runs through his hair. It was so soft. Honestly, at this point, Astrid was addicted to playing with his hair. Her tired eyes look over Anakin's shoulder and peer into the large window. Both of them were too tired to close the blinds last night.

    The sky was a mesmerizing painting with a swirl of pinks, whites, and dark blues. It mixed beautifully as the sun slowly began to rise over the prominent skyscrapers of Coruscant. A few speeders flew in the highway lanes, leaving the air free of the busy day that was to come.