𝕴𝖐𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖒 𝖓𝖆 𝖄𝖚𝖌𝖙𝖔

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘎𝘰𝘥- 𝘙𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘊𝘢𝘨𝘦

Trigger Warning: The content of the story may contain triggering and/or sensitive event and occurrences. Sexual violence, sexual abuse, assault, and suicide are some topics mentioned within this story. Some readers may find disturbing and/or not be suitable for young audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

It may also lead you to be offended due to religious beliefs. We have different religions, opinions,  and practices. The writer does not mean to degrade religions and make the readers feel sympathy towards evil nor an atheist. You may find some topics sensitive and against your own beliefs, but do remember this is nothing but FICTION.

≿━━━༺❀༻━━━≾

What is religion? 

It is a practice to achieve the goals of salvation for oneself and others and to render due obedience and worship to God. 

What is Salvation? 

The act of being "saved [from] sin and its consequences, which include death and separation from God," by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, as well as the subsequent justification.

People choose what they think is right. They have their own beliefs and it must be respected. It is supposed to be like that. 

However, as years passed by, different types of religions started to rise. Hundreds and thousands of it became a stepping stone to misunderstanding with each other's beliefs. 

What religion can save you? Which religion will you believe to have a free ticket to heaven? 

The answer is, none. 

Religion cannot save you. You can only save yourself. Religion is not an airline that could fly you to heaven. 

And who says you will go to heaven? 

The fact that you're reading this means you are going to hell. 

"There isn't any God and when you die you're just dead. . ." The missionary hummed a song as he was sitting on the ground watching the children from the orphanage play with glee.

"And heaven's just a fairytale to put you to bed. . ." He finished the song. 

The young missionary does not even care if nuns heard him singing a blasphemous song. He watched the young children running around in circles, laughing, and jumping on the playground. 

"Kuya, Tan-tan!" Ivy, the eight year old kid called his attention. She was wearing a cute pink dress running towards him with a big smile on her lips. 

"Slow down, Ivy. Baka madapa ka." Paalala ng binata. 

"Play with me kuya, please?" Ngumuso ito habang nakikiusap ang mga mata.

"Ivy, kailangan ko kayo bantayan. I need to-" 

"Sige na kuya Christian!"  

Mariin na pinikit ng binata ang kaniyang mga mata. Calling him Christian was against his own will, and definitely and insult, but he had no choice but to adhere to that name. 

Sumunod ito sa bata at kapagkuwan ay nakipaghabulan dito. Christian was trying to slow down chasing her, and the child was smiling, teasing him that he was so slow. Matapos umikot-ikot ang mga ito ay gumulong na lang sa damuhan ang dalawa.