Chapter 17: Meeting the Island Guardians. (+ 2 Legendary Gifts!)

(???): There you are!

The voice belonged to a female Pokémon whose body seemed slightly humanoid, whereas her shell had aspects of both a tea cup and butterfly mixed in. She also had very pretty eyes.

(Alex): Um... who are you; might I ask?

(Tapu Lele): I'm Tapu Lele, the guardian deity of Akala Island

(Alex): Whoa. I didn't know that. You might want to hold on a moment whilst I just input your data into my Pokédex.

I then took out my Pokédex which scanned Tapu Lele, and her data was immediately added to the database.

(Pokédex): Tapu Lele, the Land Spirit Pokémon. A Psychic and Fairy type. Tapu Lele playfully flutters around while scattering her mysteriously glowing scales. It's said whoever touches her scales is instantly healed. Tapu Lele also likes to play around with her opponents during battle.

(Alex): Well I guess that explains things a lot better. But why are you here Tapu Lele?

(Tapu Lele): I came here to take you with me. So will you come with me?

(Alex): Well... I don't know. I kinda have places to be and things to do.

(Tapu Lele): Then I guess you leave me no other choice.

Then Tapu Lele gently closed her eyes and used something that was actually my ultimate weakness......

...PUPPY DOG EYES!

(Tapu Lele): Pwease?

(Alex): N-n-n-n-n.... (Must resist puppy eyes!)

But I couldn't resist Tapu Lele's eyes. There was no way I could say no to those beautiful eyes.

(Alex): D-d-d-d-- Fine. You win.

(Tapu Lele): Works every time.

Then, Tapu Lele swiftly grabbed me and flew off whilst my team waited and watched us.

(Alex): Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! I could've used one of my flying aliens y'know!

(Tapu Lele): This seems better.