Chapter 12: Realize?

Hello!!!

•^• Guys I'm sorry to say but next chapter is the final one. It's been an awesome ride!

I also have another story that I think its going to be MUCH longer...

Anyways enjoy Chapter 12!

Chapter 12: Realize?

~~ Gray's P.O.V.~~

I was asleep when I heard some sobs. As soon as I open my eyes and remember that Juvia was staying with me.

Why you ask? She needed time away from her abusive Coach.

And you ask again, the Coach is abusive? Yes, very abusive.

I remember when I found her...

// FLASHBACKS //

I was just walking to the trash bin to take it out when I heard some screams.

"YOU WORTHLESS PUNK!" Someone shouted.

You could hear smacks repeating over again.

"DID I TELL YOU TO STOP?"

And again you could hear a smack.

"THEN STOP DAY DREAMING AND PRACTICE!"

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw Juvia running.

And crying.

She accidently bumped into me.

"U-Uh?" She shuttered. Juvia looked surprised at me, I as well was surprised.

She started to wipe her tears away. "Sorry you had to see Juvia like that..." She said blushing a bit.

"Not at all..."

"JUVIA GET BACK HERE!" Coach Jose started to shout.

"Oh no! Coach is going to get Juvia!"
Juvia said while she hide behind me.

"Then let's go..." I said while grabbing her hand and runned off.

// END OF FLASHBACK //

I hear the squeek of the door and saw Juvia wrapped in a blanket( Like a burrito! xD )

"C-can Juvia stay by your side?" She asks with her pink flushed checks. "Sure...." I blandly say as I stare to the ceiling.

"Juvia.... Umm... Juvia thanks you..." Says Juvia as she sits besides me. "Uh?" I asked completely dumbfonded. She is thanking me? For what?

" For making Juvia's life colorful...." Juvia says while looking me in the eye.

She leans closer and my heart starts to beat without a rythym. Juvia gave me a quick peck and instantly stood up.

"I-I.... Sorry... Juvia needs to go..." Juvia said and walked out of the room. "W-wait!" I screamed as I runned out of my room.

~~ Juvia's P.O.V. ~ ~

Oh my god....

WHY DID I DID THAT!

My face is heating up just think about that.

"W-wait!" I heard Gray-san voice.

No no no no!

I started to run to the front door.

"I- I don't want to see him!" I thought.

When I opened the front door, I saw a tall dark blue-haired man with a tattoo on his right eye.

"Excuse me, Is Mr. Fullbuster here?"

I nodded when suddenly I felt Gray-san behind me.
"Ehhh, Juvia got to go..." I said.

I tried to escape but Gray-san grabbed my arm. His eyes were pleading - Don't go -

"Ahhh Mr. Fullbuster!" The man said. Gray-san looked up and smiled. "Yo, Jellal!" He answered.

"I need your help..." The man I came to know as Jellal said.

"I'm listening..." Gray-san said with me still in his grasp.

"C-can you help my find Erza?" He said while blushing and looking down.

Omg.... He looks adorable... BUT I LIKE GRAY!

No... I CONFESSED IN MY MIND THAT I LIKED HIM!!!!

GAH WHY I AM TALKING TO MYSELF.

"Sure, no big deal" Gray-san replied.

"THANK YOU!" Jellal said. "Call me if you found her" He continued and runned off.

"And you are coming with me..." Gray-san said while walking out of the door, dragging me outside.

I sighed, he would not give up can he?

After a few hours looking for an scarlet haired girl, still in pijamas.

"Gray-san... She not here..." I said while walking besides him.

He suddenly stops.

I looked at him as he points to a couple a few feets away from us.

The couple was Jellal and Erza sitting on the grass while hugging.

They looked like a wonderful couple.

"I guess she forgave him..." Gray suddenly says.

I smiled, but only for a short while. I turned around to go but Gray hugs me from behind.

"Don't go...." He whispered to my ear, sending me chills down my spine.

"J-Juvia has to..." I said looking down at my feet as my face was heating up.

"I guess i have no choice...." He says. I looked up, confused but I imeadiatly knew as he turnes me around to a passionate kiss.

"I love you.... Juvia..." Gray-san says and he looks all embarrased.

"AWWW JUVIA LOVES YOU TOO GRAY-SAMA!!!" I said hugging him, with blush on my face.

Fangirl mode activated!!!!

"GRAY-SAMA? WHAT THE HELL JUVIA?" He shouts.

I still hug him as he tries to get away from me. "DON'T HARASS ME IN THE PARK YOU IDIOT!!" He screams again.

But this was only the beginning of a plan to save the love for a pinkette and a blonde...