Dysphoric: Eddie Munson

Request: Could you do one of Eddie where like the reader is trans male and we're just laying on the couch super dysphoric and Eddie tries a bunch to get us up but just ends up being sweet ol Eddie and cuddling us and saying sweet things (I'm very dysphoric if you can't tell bfbehfhd)

Dysphoric: State of feeling unwell or unhappy; a feeling of emotional and mental discomfort as a symptom of discontentment, restlessness, dissatisfaction, malaise, depression, anxiety or indifference

Today was one of those days, one of those days where you were feeling unhappy and restless to the point that you didn't want to do anything.  You were currently cuddled up on the couch trying to watch star wars in hopes that it could cheer you up only it didn't so now you were just sitting there mindlessly watching it. While you were watching it, you heard a knock on your front door and instead of answering it like you normally do, you mumbled a quiet 'come in' as you went back to your movie. 

"Hey, sweetheart!" Eddie said looking at you with a huge smile. 

"Hey, baby." You said quietly making him frown at how unhappy you were. 

"What's wrong?" Eddie asked you concerned.

"Nothing just not feeling it today." You said looking over at him. 

"Well then come on let's go do something. Maybe that will cheer you up!" Eddie said excitedly standing up and trying to pull up with him but that didn't work. 

"Come on sweetheart, I think getting out of the house for a bit will help you." He said looking at you. 

You sighed going out with Eddie was usually a fun time but not today you just wanted to spend the day inside on the couch, and hopefully with Eddie. Eddie tried a few more times to get you to go out with him but sighed and took a seat on the couch next to you and wrapped an arm around you. 

"What are you doing Eds?" You asked him confused. 

"Watching star wars and spending time with the love of my life." He said looking at you with a smile. 

"But you were so excited to go out?" You said. 

"I know I was but nothing beats spending time with you, and making you feel better." He said pressing a kiss on your forehead. 

"Really?" You asked him. 

"Really? I think you so strong, beautiful, and amazing for fighting through days like this. And no matter how excited I am about something, nothing beats being here with you. I love you sweetheart." He said placing a kiss on your lips. 

"I love you too Eds." You said smiling at him before snuggling into side as you two finished watching Star Wars.