1

                                   REINER LAID WITH his hand behind his back, one casually stroking the hair of the girl who laid on his chest

REINER LAID WITH his hand behind his back, one casually stroking the hair of the girl who laid on his chest. He twirled her (h/c) between his fingers, rubbing away at her split ends. He glanced down at her, feeling her rub her cheek against his chest.

He let out a sigh, thumb casually rubbing against her cheek bone and his nose closer to her head. Her hand clenched onto his side, her dreams acting in her subconscious that led her to move some in her sleep.

Reiner turned to look at his night stand, thinking back onto the conversation he had with the other warriors. His head began to hurt, thinking about the island and the people on it. His heart began to pound, looking back down at the girl laying on his chest. He only had two years left, less due to the fact that one of the younger warriors was gonna inherit the Armored Titan.

It was struggle and a regret, knowing that in his arms was his soulmate. The soulmate that less than 1% of the population got to find. He was a child when he inherited the titan. How was he suppose to know any better what it would be like to have someone waiting at home for you. Waiting for you with open arms and a happy smile.

Though were they truly happy?

He glanced at the single armband that was placed on the nightstand.

His armband.

The girl had entered the internment zone without one, having been known as one of the Brass's general's daughter. She was also known as the caretaker for the Eldian Warriors. What a story it was to explain to the higher ups that having a caretaker in the unit would benefit Marley greatly. Truly it was just a bunch of bullcrap that was spilled from the girl's mouth to get them to let her stay close with the Warriors. Especially Reiner.