𝟒𝟓. ✭ 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐘 ✭

So, talking to Brooks about having my dick in his mouth was probably not in my best interest. I'd said the words offhandedly, not really putting much weight on them, but now, as I sit here in bed, they're all I'm thinking about. Every time I close my eyes I can practically feel myself being sucked-off and the visual of another man, one specific one in particular doing it, semi weirds me out.

I've not been with a man in a sexual manner aside from the other day, and excluding all the times I've shared a woman with another man, or had sex with a woman in the same room as another man. The actual act of fucking a man though, being touched by one intimately, is not something I've ever done. It's not something I've ever ruminated so fucking hard over either. But here I am, stiff as a fucking board, thinking about the wet warmth of a man's mouth wrapped around my cock.

I need to get laid.

The last time I'd gone this long without getting any ass was... Jesus, I can't even remember when. I had gone the majority of a decade having as much of it as I desired, who I desired. Right now, I'm craving a blow job but there's no way in hell I'll be doing any reciprocating or whatever the fuck Brooks was on about.

I toss the blanket on top of me off knowing I'm not going to be partaking in an afternoon nap, like I thought I was going to. With a sigh I look down at the strained member in my underwear and debate taking care of it myself. I reach down and grab myself over the fabric with a groan. My hands freezes when my door opens.

"Hey, I was thinking about ordering from that—" Brooks shuts his mouth when he looks down. I immediately let go of myself. "I, uh, I'm sorry to have interrupted. I probably should have knocked. I'm just going to—" He reaches for the handle looking lost then closes my bedroom door.

I deliberate jacking myself off but only for a moment before getting up. Better off making thoughts a reality at this point considering the raging fucking boner I'm currently rocking. You only live once or whatever the fuck, right?

When I get downstairs I hear Brooks making noise in the kitchen. Upon entering, he's grabbing things out of the fridge. Now he's taking out pots and pans. "What the fuck are you doing?" He drops the pan he was holding, clearly startled. "You alright?"

"Yeah... I, uh, I'm fine." That has me raising my brows because he appears otherwise. He looks down at my semi-hard self still in just my underwear, swallows, and then looks back at my face. "I'm just making something to eat." He jabs a thumb over his shoulder.

"Weren't you just about to ask me about ordering out?"

"I was but then I just figured I'd cook." He swallows uncomfortably again before turning around, picking up his pan, and going back to the counter. I walk up behind Brooks and lean into his neck. "What— what are you doing, Torey?"

"I have a bit of a problem that I think you can help me with."

"And what's that?"

"I think you have an idea."

"I'm not sure I can help you with that particular problem."

"Can't you?"

"Do you want me to?"

That was a bit of a loaded question because yes and no. I think I do but I don't really know one-hundred percent. I'd felt a similar way a few weeks back when I'd walked into the shower. I'd been horny as fucking hell and walked in not knowing what to expect. The end result was rather satisfying though.

"Torey?"

"Mhmm?"

"I asked you a question." I push into his backside in answer, showing him that I am indeed horny. "Thrusting into my ass does not answer the question." He deadpans.