Chapter 11: TSL Soundtrack

"I told you, I'm not! I mean, that's crazy! Listen now, most of the time, I don't let people see the full extent of my power! What I'm sayin' is that even if I did face off against someone like Lucifer, I wouldn't have to use all of my strength to win, understand?" Mammon shouts.

"Then tell me what's at the top of the stairs."

+++++

"Alright,Fine! You can't get to the top of the stairs since Lucifer's in the way, right?! You need to do something to get rid or him, right?!" Mammon angrily agreed.

"Well, Guess what?! Distracting Lucifer is easy as pie! Listen up! I'm only gonna say this once, so, clean the wax outta ya ears for a change! And pay attention!..
You know the series Levi likes..? What was it called? Uh.." Mammon wondered.

"Tale of the Seven Lords?" I said dragging out the end in a questioning matter.

"Right, yeah! That's the one... Anyway, you need to get your hands on a vinyl edition copy of the soundtrack for that Tale of Seven whatsawhozit. If you got that you can use it to distract Lucifer no problem!" Mammon surprisingly lost his serious.

"Alright.. Help me do it... Please?" I asked, doing what I assume puppy dog eyes look like.

Mammon was startled. "Wha?! I don't understand. Why should I help you? If ya want that soundtrack, then go find Levi and work it out yourself, dummy. -And time for me go! I got sooo much to do today... yeah. I don't have much of a—"

"Mammon, ..come!" I'm having too much fun was this.

"HEY! Wh-What's goin' on?! Dammit! My body's movin' on its own again!" Mammon pulls against it. "Grr.. F-Fine!" He lets out a heavy breath. "I'll go with you, ok?!"

We start walking.. "Ugh, it feels like you've got some kinda invisible cord tied around my neck! ...ACK! Stop pulllllin' on it! ...I said stooooooop!" I let somewhat loose on the "invisible cord" as we're making our way up the stairs.

~~~~~

Mammon continues to whine all the way there."D'AAH! Quit pullin' on me! Gr... Dammit! Lemme goooo! Let... me.. go.... this... instaAAAH!" I stop at Levi's door. I know that since I can hear anime playing through the door.

<WHAM>
Mammon fell face first on the floor, oops...

"...Ow..! Hey, what the hell? Ya coulda at least given me a little warning, blockhead!"

I give him a shrug and a "Sorry.., I'm still learning how the pact thing works."

Mammon groaned. "Ugh.. Anyway, I can't believe you decided to go straight to Levi and ask him for the soundtrack... You really don't have any patience, do ya?"

"Might as well try." I attempt to knock.

"Mammon, you jackass.." I hear Levi mutter through the door.

Mammon nudges me aside and stomps over to the door. "What..?! I'm not a jackass or an idiot or a scumbag or a money-obsessed moron! ... Which you didn't actually call me, but still!"

"You're making way too much noise, Mammon." Levi said in an angry monotone voice.

"Also, would you do me a favor, and NOT stand outside my door being loud? I'm in the middle of watching the best scene of The Magical Ruri Hana: Demon Girl." Levi said quickly.