14

2 days later

Aurora and Castiel were in their rooms with their son getting ready for the arrival of the moon peak pack.

Aurora dressed Roman in his clothes, Castiel walked behind Aurora waist kissing her neck.

" Are you okay?"

" Yeah. I will be fine."

" Let me know when you get uncomfortable and we can leave."

"Thank you".

" All I want to do baby is make you not deal with your old pack and other assholes". Castiel said

" And I love you even more" aurora said

Aurora scooped up her new born son into her arms and all left the room heading to the front of the main house.

Jasper heard them coming as he turned around he saw his nephew. Jasper smiled so hard, Aurora put Roman into Jasper's arms, Aurora and Castiel looked at the scene in front of them. An 6'7 man with temper issues making baby faces at a new born that was most likely sleeping. And that the new born is the size of Jasper's hand.

Even the royal beta Dean was smiling at the scene on the front porch. Jasper looked up and he saw everyone looking at him, even his father.

" Shut up. All of you" Jasper said

Everyone laughed but all stopped because of sounds of vehicles were coming up to the main house. Jasper handed the little guy back to Aurora then giving a kiss on the forehead, then Jasper became serious.

---------

Aurora -

It makes me happy to see both Castiel and his brother be on the same page. I thought that things would be bad if we came back here but I was wrong.

And now I am holding my son in my arms. I could not be more happy than right now. The only thing that is bothering me is my old pack, and my ex - mate Killian.

Hopefully everything goes fast and the moon peak pack can leave. I watch each and every one that stepped out the cars that parked in the front of the main house.

" Welcome Moon peak pack. Thank you for coming all this way for an alliance that will work for both packs. So all of all follow me, all will be shown to your rooms where you can rest and eat."

We move back inside, Castiel wrapped one arm around my waist as we walked inside. As everyone moved around inside, I looked down at my baby, I could see that he was becoming hungry.

" Little man hungry?" Castiel said

" Yes. I will be back" I kiss Castiel on the lips

" Okay." Castiel said with a smile on his face

I go to a room on the floor, it would be a long way to walk back to the room. Once in the room I get my little man to eat. As everything was successful I start to burb Roman when the door opens up showing Levi.

" I had a feeling it was you."

" Levi. It is good to see you again".

" Same. Same. You look amazing, is he yours?"

" Yes. My son, Roman."

" I am happy that you have a son, and that you found your second chance mate. I would have never thought that your second chance mate would be the prince."

" Ha, me either. But I am happy, more happy than in a long time."

" And you deserve every happiness."

I was about to say something else but someone else entered the room showing me that it was Castiel. And Castiel had his eye glued on Levi like Levi was doing something that he was supposed to do.

Levi bowed his head " Prince".

" and who are you?"

" Beta Levi of the moon peak pack".

" Hmm. And why are talking to my mate alone?"

" Castiel!"

" I used to know her, I didn't always treat her right but I tried to stop Alpha Killian on banning her from the pack. I failed on that part".

Levi looked down because it was a hard topic for him to speak about. And Castiel could see that.

" Oh I almost forgot, erin is here"

" What!" I said shocked

" Yes. She is going to be happy to see you again." Levi said

We were about to leave the room but Levi stopped and got kind of close to Castiel.

" Just to let you know, I don't roll the way you think. I go for the other team." Levi winked at Castiel and left the room.

Castiel stood there kind of shocked but he shook it off than looked at me.

" You could have told me you know"

" where would be the fun in that". I said kissing Castiel.

Castiel shook his head pulling me close walking out the room.