𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

With every step he took, he looked around believing he would find the whereabouts of the girl he was interested in.  His feet are already filled with sand but it wasn't bugging him at all. 

Sunghoon looked to his right side and his eyes were exposed to the stunning sunset, the setting sun reflecting on the blue sea. As if all his problems were gone just looking at the scenery, he never regretted going to that island.

Before, his mother wouldn't allow him to go there but he did everything he could to change her mind. After all, he is Park Sunghoon. 

Later, in his pondering, he saw the girl that he had been looking for on the wooden bridge. Her legs were hanging down and her hands were resting on the fence.

A smile formed on his lips at her sight as he ran towards where she was, his footsteps on the wooden bridge caused Minji to look at him.

"How can I meditate if you're here?" She frowned as she watched him mimic her position beside her. 

He chuckled as he looked at her side view, the sunset illuminating her face. A beautiful sight, indeed.

"I'm not going to make noise if you want to meditate, let the person you like accompany you." He stared at the sunset that in a few minutes it would be out of sight and night would come.

She sniggered "You seem to be growing confident these days?"

"Of course, you're influencing me. But it's true that you like me, isn't it? You admit it yourself that night when you get drunk."

"It's true that I like you but ..." She stopped speaking when another young man entered her mind.

Sunghoon sighed knowing why she is bewildered “If I were the girl that Jake would like, I would never let him go."

She quickly looked at him hearing those words "So? Why are you telling me this now?" She raised her brow.

He shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "He has everything, the girl who will have him is very lucky. I'm also sure he's lucky with the girl he'll love." Their eyes met. 

She nodded "I agree, the girl will be so lucky."

"Whoever you like is also a very lucky girl in the whole world." She put her hand on his shoulder.

"What if I said you're that luckiest girl in the world? Will I be lucky too if you returned my feelings for you?" Slowly he stood up on the wooden bridge.

Her eyes widened and she also stood up "Uhh ... I like you but .." She bit her lip as she looked down to be able to think of an answer to him.

He grabbed her shoulders and she looked up "I know who you really like, don't worry I understand. But because I admit how I feel for you, I hope it won't change the way you look at me."

Minji blinked, somewhat taken aback "Sunghoon." she whispered.

It was dark around them she couldn't clearly see his face but there was a trace of sadness in his voice.

He laughed and slung his arms around her "Shush! Let's forget what I just said, I found out that there was going to be a bonfire on the shore. We wouldn't want to miss it, aren't we?"

She glared at him "Why are you like this? Why do you want me to forget your confession?"

"Do you want us to just ditch them and talk about it--

Sunghoon put his index finger in front of her lips "Enough. Please for me don't mention that again. I'm just fine so don't worry."

She was speechless as they continued walking along the beach where they could see the bonfire not too far away. 

"Are they going to grill Zucker? That can't be!" She dramatically slips off Sunghoon's arm and runs towards Mr. Kei who was grilling the fishes.

He was left alone with a puzzled look "Zucker? Don't tell me she named the fish that she caught?" He laughed silently and then walked closer to Jake.

Jake was hugging his legs while staring at the bonfire, he seemed to be thinking a lot. He tapped his shoulder and sat down next to him.

He went back to reality and glanced at the person who tapped him "Bro, where did you and Minji go earlier?" 

"Just there on the wooden bridge."

"What did you both do there and you took a long time coming here?" He asked staring again at the blazing fire.

"Woah, relax." Sunghoon chuckled as he slung his arm around him "We just talked for a few minutes, it wasn't that important to be honest."

"Hm, if you say so." Jake glanced at him sharply and saw that he was staring at Minji who's face was glowing because of the fire which grows more with the wind blowing around them.

"You have feelings for her, aren't you? Are you sure about her, do you really like her?" Jake bombarded.

Sunghoon sighed. He wanted to forget what he had said to her earlier but his friend mentioned it again. Maybe he needed to make everything clear for Jake. 

"It was just a small crush."

Jake stared at Minji who was grilling fishes near them "The unimportant thing you talked about was your feelings for her?" He looked back at his friend "Am I right?"

"Yes but.."

Sunghoon just laughed afterwards after seeing his face "Don't worry you can have the girl in your home screen. Do you think I will not see that she has a stolen picture in your phone?"

Jake eyes widened "How did you find out my password?!" He pushed him softly "How?!"

Sunghoon shook his head grinning "I thought you were smart? Why can't you think some strong word? Your password is her name, it looks like I'm smarter than you."

Jake gasped, he really couldn't believe him and another that he felt embarrassed "I know it's weird to take a picture without asking permission but she really look nice at that time."

"I know. Just like I said before you can have her."

"Really, I can court her?"

"Go for it, I know you both like each other. Maybe it's time for you to be happy because you deserve someone."

Jake looked at him worriedly "How about you?"

Sunghoon smiled at him "Me? I'm here to support you two."

A wide smile formed on his face as he hugged him "Bro, you know I'm very lucky to have you. I love you as a friend, including Jay and Heeseung Hyung."

"Love you too, bro !!" Sunghoon laughed silently and then broke from the hug as they were surprised by Minji's face near them.

"I don't know if it just me or I just heard you say I love you to each other." She stood up straight as she raised her brow, in her hands were three sticks of marshmallows.

"It's just you of course!" They both said in unison. 

"You're both suspicious. You can just say that you two love each other so much, i don't have a problem with that at all." She sat next to Jake and handed them the marshmallow stick.

"What if I push you into the fire?" Jake jokingly said then brought the marshmallow to the fire.

"You can't do that cause you're too kind." She stuck her tongue out.

"That's where you're wrong. There's so many things about me that you really have to know."

"I really don't want to know those things." She rolled her eyes playfully. 

Jake brought the somewhat burnt marshmallow near to her lips "Bite it."

"Bite it yourself."

"Bite IT!"

"I'm not Layla so don't order me to bite it, Jake!"

Their bickerings only continued that cold night while not far away Sunghoon stared at them with a smile on his lips.

'They look good together. A calm and a crazy one. Good job Sunghoon for not getting on their way.' He said to himself.