The Weekly Watcher

Steve, Adira, Eddie, Dustin and Lucas were all sitting in the Wheeler basement, reading the articles on Victor Creed that Robin had found in the weekly watcher. They were scattered around the basement, some of them actually interested in what they were reading, some were just skimming over the articles and some... aka Steve Harrington, was just pacing around letting out bored groans and small scoffs, kicking his feet around randomly to try and distract himself from his thoughts, the thoughts that had been going through his head non stop since the night before. The thoughts of Adira Harrington being lifted into the air, her bones snapping in different directions and her eyeballs being sucked into her skull.

Steve let out a long, annoyed sigh, "okay... all of you be honest, uh, do you guys understand any of this?" Steve asked them as he walked around in circles in the middle of the room. Adira was laying down on the couch, her head leaning against Eddie whilst Lucas sat at the other end of the couch with her feet on his legs.

Eddie was occasionally skimming over the article, but his eyes kept falling onto the girl. Freckles littered her face and skin little little constellations. Her blue eyes had little green and gold speckles in the iris, and her cheeks were slightly rosey. He watched the way her fingers would carefully turn the pages of the articles that they had printed out, the way her tounge would occasionally slide across her plump lips when she was concentrating or thinking about something

"No," Lucas muttered out, admitting that he wasn't really getting the ping off this or understanding the articles he was reading. To him and Steve, they seemed like a load of shit.

"Yep," Adira replied softly, still reading the article she was currently holding onto, she reread the sentences about Victor Creels son, something just seemed to stick out about him

"Well I mean it's pretty straight forward," Dustin replied.  He was sitting on the floor, leaning his back against the couch, a bunch of articles around him. He was annoyed that Steve had been doing jackshit

"Oh it's straightforward? Really?" Steve replied sarcastically, clearly disagreeing with Dustin's statement. He waved the article in his hand impatiently

"Well what's confusing to you?" Dustin asked Steve, placing his article down and giving his undivided attention to him, "so far everyone that Vecna has cursed, has died, except for this old Victor Creel dude that Nancy found."

"And Max and I," Adira added softly. Everyone fell silent for a few moments, "and that's not going to change either. Max and I... we're gonna make it out of this. I'm sure of it."

"Yeah, of course," Eddie muttered out softly, praying with everything in his body that she was right.

"Look Victor is the only known survivor Steve, so if anyone knows anything about this asshole Vecna and his dumb ass curse, it's him," Adira explained to her brother, sitting up straight on the couch and then standing up, beginning to pace the room, "this guy is practically our last chance and best shot."

"Yeah well that is assuming that he was cursed," Steve muttered out, "which might I remind you Bambi, we don't even know. We shouldn't be wasting our time on this and instead we should be figuring out how to fucking save you!"

"I agree," Eddie said, standing up and making his way over to Adira. "Our main priority right now needs to be keeping you and Mayfield safe," Eddie explained to her, his brown eyes peering into her blue ones. He reached out to grab her arms but she pushed him away in frustration

"Don't you guys understand, this may be the only way to save us, it's all we have right now," Adira argued, "and it's a lot better than standing around doing Jack shit and waving an article around."

"But how could Vecna ever existed back in the 50's it doesn't make sense?" Steve said and shook his head in annoyance and confusion. He couldn't sit around any longer while his sisters life was on the line