𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄┊𝙻𝚄𝚅𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚈

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 the living room in nervousness, he thought that von was gonna be angry or even expose him on Instagram.

even tho everyone knew he was gay he didn't want anybody to see or think of him as desperate for the man when that wasn't the case.

"kentrell sit the fuck down, what are you even pacing for in the first place" Nau'jour asked stabbing a strawberry from out of the fruit salad with his fork.

"I gave him another note" kentrell mumbled lowly a bit embarrassed.

nau'jour put his hand up to his ear humming as if he couldn't hear what the man said the first time "whatchu said"

"i gave him another note" he said louder this time an small smile appeared on his face as jayda with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I know dats righttt go getcho man" Jour said loudly with a big smile on his face.

kentrell smiled a bit but kept pacing the floor in worried, not even five seconds later he heard his phone ding making him jump a little

roughly snatching his phone off the counter, the screen lit up showing him the message from the unknown number.

𝙒𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮

a rush of excitement ran through his body, the anxiety he once had left leaving nothing but nervousness behind.

"Did he text you" Nau'jour asked with a big smile on his face, kentrell nodded with a small smile.