𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓┊𝙺𝙴𝙽'𝚂 𝙳𝙰𝚈

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝘼 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 

𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝘼 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 teeth growing more agitated by the minute.

He had been calling Von all day and he wasn't answering , this was his fourth time calling Von today, he also texted him a few times but Von continued to ignore all of it.

Dayvon had only sent him a small 'happy birthday' text which was an extremely dry text which dayvon knew but it all had an reason behind it.

their flight also got canceled the other day which caused him to be even more irritated, his birthday wasn't going the way he had planned it to go.

nau'jour busted into his room along with durk, Ben , joe and dess.

Nau'jour held an circular cake which had kentrell's face on it from an photoshoot that he had did an while back.

With the number 23 in gold on it, an smile appeared onto his face as his friends walked in with smiles on their faces also.

Durk pulled an all red lighter from out of his pocket, he lit the candles up making them spark with fire.

Kentrell crawled to the edge of his bed where they all stood in a small half of an circle.

"1... 2...-" nau'jour began but was quickly cut off by kentrell "wait lemme record this" he mumbled stretching to the top of his bed grabbing his phone from off of his pillow.

Swiping over to his camera, he pressed record nodding his head letting them know they could start.

they began to sing loudly, none of them was in sync which threw it off, he mostly heard Ben singing loudly which was terrible.

kentrell snickered lowly as they continue to sing loudly, looking around at all his friends he notice that Jayda wasn't here nor von.

Sighing he frowned not knowing where either or was, all he could hope was that they weren't out somewhere being sneaky.

"thank y'all fuck ass niggas" kentrell said with a slight chuckle behind it.

"say li' bitch I just sung my heart out i needa be signed" Ben Said making everyone laugh "call me the male Mariah Carey"

as the laughter began to die kentrell looked down at the candles seeing they was still lit.