| 39 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[A Bloody Battle (pt. 1)]

"Y/N!"

"Y/N wake up!!"

Your eyes slowly peeled open, a blurred figure crouching over you, desperately trying to wake you up. A sigh of relief escaped their lips when they opened, their arms pulling you up and into their hold before setting you back down.

"You need to get out of here before things get bad." They whispered in your ear, "I need to get back to the fight before they notice I'm gone." Your vision finally focused, allowing you to see the one who woke you from your dream, his white hair and black mask glanced at you once more before standing up to join back in the fight.

You stared at Sanzu's back as he left, sliding back into his spot behind Mucho, discreetly glancing over to check on you every few seconds.

Your mind was hazy, still stuck in the dream you had, looking around for your friends that were just circled around you, your hope of that dream being a reality dying immediately as you caught sight of the ongoing fight happening between Toman and Tenjiku.

You pushed yourself up into a sitting position, an ache running through your body making you wince, recalling all that had happened before falling into a deep slumber. The jacket that had been covering you fell to your lap, your eyes glancing around at the fight which seemed to have been going on while you were asleep. Many members from both sides were already knocked out, lying limply on the ground as an obstacle for the one's still standing.

Your eyes landed on Takemichi who had just got thrown to the ground, Kakucho, the male who had given you his jacket standing over him.

"Takemichi!" Your eyes snapped over to Chifuyu who had yelled out to his friend, only to be met with the sight of Mochi sending a powerful punch to the blonde male, Chifuyu just barely dodging it.

Using your hands, you attempted to stand up, body trembling as you did so. Taking small steps towards the fight you could feel pain shoot through your body with every step but you pushed it to the side, a member of Tenjiku quickly noticed your presence and moved to stand in front of you, blocking your path with a smirk plastered across his face.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, reaching into his back pocket pulling out a small switchblade, one much smaller than the one you had been carrying around for the past few years, but it was still big enough to cause some damage. "I was told to keep an eye on you, make sure you don't try to escape." He stepped towards you, holding his hand out with the sharp blade pointed at you. Your dull eyes glanced down at the knife in his hand before looking back up to meet his own, lips curled down into a frown as you approached him without a care in the world.