His Throne: Eddie Munson

Request: Your sat on his thrown and the others (Dustin, Mike Lucas and whatever the others two names are) are whispering really loudly "why can she sit on the thrown" "she shouldn't be there" all in ear shot. You argue it's just a chair when Eddie slips in apologising for being late and smirking at you. He sits on the chair scooping you onto his lap. They all protest an out you being there and he has to angrily explain you where his girlfriend and wasn't to nice to them before turning to you and resting his chin on our neck and giving us a small butterfly kiss on the neck

You happily made your way to the auditorium where hellfire was being held where you saw Gareth and Jeff setting up, and took a seat on Eddie's throne making you wonder where your boyfriend was as he was usually here by now. Now Gareth and Jeff didn't really think too much about you being Eddie's throne since you two were pretty much attached at the hips anyways but the younger freshman about how a cow when they walked in and saw you sitting there on Eddie's throne reading. 

"Why she sitting on his throne?" Mike asked Dustin quietly. 

"She shouldn't be there Eddie is gonna be mad." Dustin said back to him. 

"You guys know it's just a chair right?" You asked looking up at them as you all heard the auditorium door open and close. 

The kids were about to walk in when you saw Eddie walk over to where you were sitting and lift you up for a few seconds before sitting you on his lap and wrapping his arms around you. 

"Sorry, I'm late sweetheart." He said placing a kiss on your lips. 

"It's alright bubs." You said smiling at him. 

"Eddie, did you see that they were on your throne?" Mike asked sassily making you roll your eyes. 

"Yeah, Eddie they refused to move when we told them to." Dustin said. 

"Gareth. Jeff, what do you think of them being on my throne?" Eddie asked his friends as the freshmen continued to argue and protest about you sitting on his throne.

"Not really our business, plus we knew you wouldn't care if  they were there." His friends said shrugging their shoulders still not understanding the issue. 

"Enough you two! They are allowed on my throne because they are my lover and I don't think it was very nice of you two to be mean to them." Eddie said as they nodded their head. 

"Sorry about them sweetheart. You are welcome to sit here anytime you want." He said placing a kiss on your neck making you giggle. 

"It's alright my love." You said giving him a quick peck on his lips. 

"We're sorry we didn't know that you two were together and didn't want you to get yelled at."  Dustin said. 

"Yeah it wasn't nothing personal, we were just looking out for you." Mike said. 

"I'm sure you were boys. Now that you two are done being bullies, can we play the game?" You asked them making Eddie laugh.