xix. 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓

( velma & max )

( velma & max )

july 3, 1985

: " i found him. " el announced, making everyone
look over at her.

" where is he ? " max asked.
" woods. "

" woods ? " dawson asked, confused.
" he's with .. wills mom. "

" my — my mom ? " will sat up, worried and confused.

" what are they doing ? " max asked, she sat next to velma who was sitting next to vivian.

" ill .. annoy. " el told them, confused. " they're going to ill — annoy. "

just as el finished, mrs wheeler started knocking on the basement door.

" mike ! breakfast ! " she yelled, continuing to knock.
" NOT NOW, MOM ! " mike yelled back, velma turned around and chuckled at him.

" go have breakfast, mikey. "
" shut up. " mike looked over at el, who was taking her blindfold off. " illinois ? illinois, like that state ?  the state of illinois ? "

" ill — annoy. " el stammered while shrugging.

 " el stammered while shrugging

: " somethings not right. hopper has been trying to break el and i up all summer, and now all of a sudden, he's going to illinois with wills mom ? "

vivian complained while taking her blood covered, purple crop top off and passing it to velma, leaving her in a baby pink bra.

velma put the shirt down on the table and started using soap, powder, water and a rag to get rid of the blood. dawson sat next to her, mixing the soap, powder and water together.