Chapter 35: Captured

Hi guys sorry it's taken me so long to update, my mental health is absolute shit at the moment. I'll try to update weekly though! Thank you for being so patient! Love you guys and take care of yourselves! ❤️

Jade's pov brought to you by Pietro and Wanda watching Godzilla (scary)

We crashed to the ground after Olive's portal brought us... to an abandoned warehouse per usual evil villain shit.

"Ugh! Look what you made me do! Now they'll be looking for us! You're lucky I need you and your power." Olive paced back and forth.

"What do you mean? I have hardly any power! I only found out about them like a week ago!" Jade exclaimed.

"You are so much more powerful than you realize." Olive brushed Jade's cheek gently before slapping her.

Jade's head whipped back to the ground as she was laying there still.

"I need you to go back in time and save my family after that you're as good as dead. Actually you will be dead when I get done with you." Olive chuckled.

"How can you do this to me! I thought we were best friends!" Jade yelled at her.

"Oh sweet, naive Jade. I've been using you since I met you." She smirked.

"What why?" Jade cried out, getting up and starting to walk towards her, "we can do this together and both our families and our planet will be back!"

"You know what. Your peace making is getting quite annoying. Night, sweet cheeks." Olive said as she knocked Jade out using a conveniently placed shovel.

Pov change: The avengers plus Wade brought to you by Wade chasing Steve around and asking to smack his ass.

"Why the hell did you let her go!" Nat yelled at the team.

"We didn't exactly have a choice." Tony sniffed sadly.

"It's ok, babe." Loki kissed Tony's nose gently. Most of the newbies haven't seen this side of him, so they were shocked.

"Ok moving on swiftly. Does anyone have any info about where she is? Even if it's an educated guess, that's better than nothing." Steve steered the team back on track.

"When she disappeared, there was an image there for a second. It looked like an abandoned warehouse, but there around millions of those around the world." Stephen told them.

"Thank you Stephen. Any info helps. Anyone else? No? Ok then let's start looking for energy surges around us, she should be somewhere close, at least in the states. " Steve went up to Stephen and hugged him gratefully. "We should send a couple groups of people around to search for Jade while the rest of us help look for energy surges. Any volunteers?

"Petey baby and I are one group!" Wade yelled grabbing Peter and smashing through a window.

"...is he dead?" Shuri asked after a moment.

"Hopefully." Quill said, shuddering as he remembered his sexcapade with Wade.

"I heard that you tiny dick! I'll be back for your knees and/or balls later!" Wade screeched from the distance.

"Ok then... moving on again then, we need 3 more groups. Gamora, Quill, Nat, and Scott, you're group 2. Tony, Mantis, Clint, and Drax, you're group 3. Loki, Carol, Pietro, and Tree with Build A Bear, you're group 4. I think Wade and Peter went west so pick your directions." Steve declared, looking hot as hell.

Once the groups were gone in their separate directions, the others got to work with the tracking.

After an hour and nothing, they were getting frustrated.

And by that, I mean Bruce hulked out from stress and since Nat was gone, it was harder to calm him down.

"Hey there big guy, sun's getting real low." Thor whispered, putting his palm out.

Hulk threw him across the room, then felt bad and turned into Bruce to help Thor.

"I'm so sorry. I- I didn't think he'd ever do that! ...again." Bruce stuttered.

"It's alright, Brucey. No harm done to me nor my tarts of pop." Thor bellowed, pulling a box of confetti pop tarts out of nowhere.

"Gods you're worse than Tony." Valkyrie sighed.

"Yeah like one time Tony was there and he was like 'oh my god dude is that my Scotty?!' and Scotty was all like "is that my big dumb dumb soulmate?!' and Tony was like 'yeah!' and then they kissed and then..." Luis droned on and on and on.

Peter and Wade called in via Karen (love her. The only Karen I'll ever love.).

"Guys we got her location." Peter said seriously.

"And this is when the author decides to end the chapter because she's exhausted and getting up in like 2 hours!" Wade squealed excitedly.

"What?" Everyone questioned.

"Oh nothing *wink wink*" Wade smirked.

Night guys I love you and for gods sake get some sleep.