Plushies (Part 2)

Time skip - a week later...

Clare really had fun when she won those plushie from the arcade a week ago.

She started playing with them and even...pretended that the blobs fall in love together.

The blobs even reminded her of her mom and dad. So, that's why she made green and blue, Dream and George's favorite colors.

She's so obsessed with them that she even brought the blobs everywhere with her.

She brought them with her when she has to eat at the table, or when she has to watch cartoons on the couch or when her parents would be busy doing something downstairs and she would play with the plushies for hours.

It's safe to say that, she didn't regret telling her mom that she wants to play one last game and she didn't regret leaving the arcade early even though it was about to close.

Today was another ordinary day.

Her dad woke up early because he has to go to work and her mom was cooking breakfast downstairs for her husband and daughter.

Cole ate his breakfast and was about to leave when Clare hugged her dad.

"Bye Daddy!" She waved, she was also carrying those white blobs as usual "Dream! George! Say bye to Daddy"

She moved the plushies close to her dad and imitated their voice as saying goodbye.

Her dad chuckled.

"Ok, bye!" He waved back and went out to the door

Grace spoke.

"Dear, let's eat now, okay" her mom put a plate of food in front of her

They ate together, Clare even pretended that 'Dream' was talking to 'George' at how pretty he was.

"Honey, what are you doing there?" Her mom asked

"Dream likes George, Mommy. He said he was pretty!" She placed the plushies on top of the table and continued to eat

"Oh, really. They like each other?" She took a bite of her food

"Yeah! But George said it first before Dream did" she finished her food

"That's nice" she collected both of their plates and started putting it in the dishwasher

"I'll be upstairs, Mommy!" She called out before she ran upstairs and went straight to her bedroom

Recently, she made a "house" next to her other stuffed toys on the floor, which is just a small blanket fort for 'Dream' and 'George'

She placed the plushies inside the fort and started playing.

-

"George, i made this for you!" She imitated Dream's voice and made the blob push a messily folded origami of a blue flower to the other blob

She spent the past 30 minutes trying to make a blue flower out of blue colored paper that she found at her mom's desk. For 'Dream' to give it for 'George'

"Thank you, Dream!" She imitated George's voice

"You're welcome!" She imitated Dream

"Dream, i also want to say that...i kinda like you?" She used her finger to slightly push George's head down as if he's embarrassed

"Oh..." she imitated Dream as if he was shocked "well i also want to say that...i like you too!"

Clare lifted up George's white head.

"R-really?" She imitated George

"Yes!" She made 'Dream' jump in excitement "i love you George!"

Clare made 'George' turn away, as if he's blushing.