~CHAPTER 15~

"Fear is used
To control
You"
______________________
Song name: Best song ever
Artist name: One direction

"Fear is used To controlYou"______________________Song name: Best song everArtist name: One direction

As soon as I entered the cafeteria, all eyes turned on me.

And I thought I wouldn't be getting attention today.

I took a shaky breath and sat next to Alexander. To my surprise, I heard gasps around me.

Dramatic much? I am literally sitting beside a human being. A human being that breathes oxygen and exhales carbon dioxide like the rest of us.

What seemed to shock them more was when Alexander hugged me. I of course hugged him back.

"Any troubles?' He whispered while I just shook my head and snuggled my head more into him. I hated all the attention I was getting right now. And, on top of that, I was hella sleepy.

Like, really sleepy.

I would rather sleep than eat my favorite ice cream. 

Okay, maybe that's a lie. I would eat the ice cream first and then sleep. It is not like I get to eat cookies and cream-flavoured ice-cream all the time.

Alexander seemed to notice that as I could just feel him glaring at everyone and pulling me closer so I could sleep. I also started hearing talking and chattering meaning everyone was minding their own business which should have happed in the first place.

"How was college?" I mumbled.

"Boring, stupid lectures. That's all I can say," Alexander replied. 

"Hello Alexandy," I heard the screechy voice.

And there goes my sleep.

I am killing the person who dared to do it.

God, can't she give me a god dang break? And what on earth is that nickname? I removed myself from the very comfortable position and turned to Catrina. She glared at me and then turned back to Alexander.

"I am sorry I slapped you," she said making a very weird face. Normally, I am very kind and shy around people, but this witch is an exception.

"Well thank you. Can you leave?" He asked her. She didn't get it and went to hug him.

"Oh, my god. He said to get away, can't you understand him? Maybe not seeing as your brain is the size of a pea if there even is one," I said. She glared at me more. At this time, people were watching and snickering.

"YOU BITCH," she shouted making me flinch a bit. Shouting still makes me a bit agitated. I managed to hide it and smiled very kindly at her. Obviously fake.

"Thank you for your input," I said making her confused.

"I called you a bitch. Why are you so happy?" She asked me, making me now smirk.