15

Aurora -

Me and Castiel moved around the kitchen, I watch every single person move around the kitchen getting food and meeting people of the pack. Where my eyes fall on one person, one person. Killian.

He was looking at me with something in his eyes that I could not figure out. But I tear my eyes away from him because he is apart of my old life nothing more, nothing less. It took me a while to be happy but I am happy with the man I love and I have a child of my own.

I walk away with Roman in my arms walking outside getting some fresh air when I felt someone behind me. I slowly turn around seeing that it was and hopefully still best friend Erin. She had tears in her eyes as she looked at me. I slowly walked up to me and she hugged me like I would disappear from her sight.

" Aurora. It's really you. I didn't believe Levi when he told me but here you are. With a baby." Erin said with her tears going down her face.

" Yes. He's name is Roman. Do you want to hold him?" I say to her

" Can I?" Her eyes lighting up

" Of course you can". I handed my son to Erin, I do believe that she would want a baby soon.

" He is so beautiful Aurora."

" Thank you."

" That guy you were with, he is your second chance mate?"

" He is."

" I am happy for you Aurora. But are you happy? I mean since you are human?"

" Yes. It took me some time but I am more than happy. I have everything that I could want and more."

" Well I am glad" Erin said

Erin handed back my son and we stay outside for a while until dinner was called. I made my way to the table where Castiel smiled and kissed me. Then he took Roman into his arms as I build our plates. Castiel let me eat first, as he held Roman in his arms. While that was going on Erin finally made it to the table, she takes forever to find the right set of clothes. Which I never understood.

But when she was about to sit down she stop and started to sniff the air but so did Jasper. Oh lord. Here we go again.