Episode 14

After dropping Lexi home, I came back to my home with a flustered face and also a heart.

I saw my little cousin sisters 'May' and 'June' who are nearly 4 and 5, watching their favorite cartoon 'Oggy and the cockroaches'. They often visit my home when they came to visit their grandparents house.I guess Paris and Prince are also back in Bella's place.

Me and Bella are not so close but close relatives. My Aunt's, Husband's, brother married her Aunt. And they have small twin Kiddo's who're 5 like June. They are named as Paris and Prince.

May and June's little giggles were filled in the living room.

I reached out my pant pockets to search for some candies. I always keep candies with me. I don't know when it became an habit for me,but I guess after my 6th grade onwards I always have a special kind of caramel candy stock with me without fail.

"May, June you want this." I called out their name  while holding two caramel candies in my hand.
"Ogii..." They shouted. Yes! They call me Ogii.
Maybe that's comfortable for their little tongue to pronouns rather than calling me Oh-Gin or Gin, or they gave me pet name similar to their favorite cartoon character oggy.

Both of the little girls ran towards me with a heavenly laughter. I kneeled down in my both legs and opened both of my hands widely to give them a warm hug. They hugged me from each side and planted a kiss on both of my cheeks.

With in seconds they put those candy in their mouth and started to munch. I picked them in my both hands and took a seat on the couch.
"So how long are you going to stay with Ogii?"
I asked them in a cute way. "May will stay with Ogii for one year." She  exaggerated the number one very much.

"Who will go to school if you stay here for one long year May?" June asked like a grown up lady.
"I want to saty with Ogii. I'm not going to school."
She said with a sad pout and small amount of tears forming in her pretty little eyes.
"Yes May's gonna stay with Ogii for one year and we can make June do all May's homeworks."
May started to laugh after hearing those words.
"Ogii only loves May." June got up from my lap and was about to go with a sad face. "If my June is saying like that Ogii will be so sad."

Even though May is the youngest one June was the first kid who called me Ogii and the first ever kid that I felt more attached to. After hearing that I'll be sad if she said like that, she came towards me and hold onto my arm tightly.

Bella's P. O. V

While I was walking towards my house, I received a text from Gin saying that May and June are there.

So I guess Paris and Prince will be at my place by the time. I bought some doughnuts on my way,which they love the most than chocolates or any candy.

I reached home and opened the door only to reveal the excited twins in the living room. "Bella..." They shouted and ran towards me. They didn't even gave me the chance to bend down to hug them. By the time both of them were plastered on both of my legs.

"How are you my babies." I asked while removing them both from my leg. "We're fine." They shouted. Yes shouted! I don't know how their mom  and dad tolerate both this crackheads in one go.

I really don't hate kida in person but I really have a very low patients level in the case of this little kids. They are just like power packs. 27×7 running here and there and still not get tired?
Like how?

But Prince and Paris really know my patience level and they are well build up to keep up with me.
I handed them the doughnuts I bought earlier and I also took mine. Not gonna lie the cafe which I bought this Doughnuts make one lf the best ones compared to other shops in this city.

Later taht day night...

I heard my phone notification popping a million times. 'Who the heck is it? ' i thought to myself.
It was Gin who was sending those messages in our group chat containing me, Aura and him.

In chat.

Gin:
Guys I gotta tell you something.

Aura:
What in the world at this time?🙄

Me:
What's it?🤷‍♀️

Gin:
Not now!🙌
Tomorrow meet me at the library
on the first break!

Aura:
Hey!! What's it?🤨 I can't sleep without knowing
what it is now!😩

Me:
I'll go with Aura🤧.

Gin:
Guys just be patient.
It's not that big deal.

Me:
You know we lack that thing called "Patience."

Aura:
Point 👍.

Gin:
No guys. I want to say that you in person.

So good night. And don't forget to show up.

Aura:
I'll kill you brat if you leave like that.👊

Me:
Aura he's gone already😐.

Aura:
Ahhh I can't sleep now😖.

Me:
Okay, well then good night.😌

Aura:
😐?
Seen.

_________________________________________

Ik this episode was not so impressing. But the next one will be for sure😌.
Please don't forget to vote and comment your suggestions and opinions.