Chapter 3

Next morning..

"Sana yeh Sidharth ki bua hai..".. Sidharth's mother introduces..

She takes blessings from Bua accordingly..

"Jeeti raho..waise kal raat kya hua tha? kaha gaye the tum dono?"

Sana didn't expect this coming!

"Woh.. actually.. main.. ".. she is too scared to put it in right words now!

"Bua..bahar gaye the..inko bhookh lagi thi..!".. Sidharth chuckles from the other side, without realizing the consequence it might have next..!

Bua's expression changes in no time! She is a little conventional in her thoughts and wants everything in her way!

"Lekin beta aise bahar nehi nikalna chahiye..nazar lag jati hai..!"

"Kya didi aap bhi! Bacche abhi enjoy nehi karenge tou kab karenge?! Aap yeh sab choro, aake nashta karlo..!".. says his mother..

Sana feels more embarrassed, almost on the verge of breaking in tears!

"Areh tou puri zindagi pari hai Rita! Aise nayi naveli dulhan ko kaun itne raat ko bahar leke jata hai?! Hadh karta hai Sidharth tu bhi!.. she complains again..!

Sidharth can surely tell what turns things would take now, hence walks upto his bua and sits beside her closely..

"Bua..main hoon na..I will take care of everything! Koi nazar nehi lagega! Ab uthiye, I am hungry!".. he deliberately tries changing the topic..

"Sana..?".. calls Rita Ma..

"Haan ji?".. she replies very softly..

"Beta mere sath kitchen mein ajao..let's make some tea for everyone.."

"Haan ji..".. she tries to control her out break and walks after her mother in law..

Sidharth feels a tug inside seeing that gloomy face of his wife! He surely didn't want things to go wrong in any way!

"Beta aap ko bura laga na? Please don't mind her! She is a little conservative!".. says Rita Ma..

"Nehi Aunty..I mean.. Mummy ji..main theek hoon!"

"Sure?"

"Haan ji.. umm.. main chai leke jaun?"

"Ha jao..".. she cupps her face lovingly..

"Tara beta ab nashta karle! You can watch this later..! Finish your breakfast and be my good girl!".. Tara, Sidharth's only niece! She is just 10 years old but too smart for that age already!

"Mumma! Aap decide karlo pehle what else makes me a good girl in front of you?!"

Sidharth chuckles on her reply!

"Hans maat tu Sid! Tere sath reh reh ke na, she is becoming a xerox copy of yours!".. says his sister, Snigdha..

Meanwhile, Sana comes in holding a tray..

"I will help you!".. Snigdha moves forward to help..

"Beta idhar ajao.. baitho yahan..".. Sidharth's masi pulls a chair for her..

"Sana Mami..! I love your mehendi..!".. Tara seems to like her already..

Sana smiles at her very sweetly..

"Sana kuch le kyun nehi rahi ho? Should I make you a bread?".. asks Singdha..

"Nehi main theek hoon Di.. I am not hungry.."

Sidharth keeps watching her from the other side of the table, when Tara intervenes..

"Mamaaaaaaa?!"

"Haan bol!"

"Yeh Mami ko tadna choro aur mereko attention do! I need help!"

Sidharth gulps some hot tea on that statement! 😂

"Di are you sure yeh 10 saal ki hai?!".. asks Sidharth sarcastically..

Singdha rolls her eyes and turns her face back to Sana.."Sana tumhe pata hai yeh Tara na, like she spends most of her times here! Mummy, Sid, Kaveri Tai, sabne bigar k rakkha hai isko! Ab tum thodi si strict rehna iske sath!"

"Mumma, kabhi kabhi I feel adopted!".. says Tara abruptly..!

Snigdha gets bewildered with her statements!

Sidharth laughs out loud again!

"Chi chi! Yeh kya bole ja rahi hai yeh ladki! Snigdha isko sambhal! Abhi se haath se nikal rahi hai!".. Bua gets distrubed hearing Tara..! 😂

"Bua-Nani chill karo na aap! Breatheee!".. says Tara..

Sana finally laughs hearing her cracky, unfiltered niece..! Seems like they would bond pretty well!

**************

Sidharth comes upstairs after the breakfast and finds her struggling with her suitcase..

"Kya hua?"

She didn't like how he spilled everything in front of everyone about last night. So she doesn't care to reply..

He understands and tries diffusing it..

"Kya hua? It's not opening? Let me help then?!"

"Nehi main kar lungi!"

He takes the suitcase from her side and opens it for her carrying a smirk on his face..

"Upset ho?"

"Nehi.."

"Naraz ho?"

"Nehi.."

"Then why aren't we talking?!".. asks Sidharth very wittily.. 🤭

"I need to take shower.." .. she looks to the other side to make her way to washroom..

He steps back, making her way clear to walk through..

She goes inside the washroom and he walks into the balcony to take puffs..

After a while..

"Mummy!!!".. he hears a loud screeching sound!!

He walks in hurriedly and before he could realize the impulse, she runs out of the washroom, pacing into his arms, trembling in fear!

He feels an immediate jerk! This touch seems alluring and very different from his past experiences!

He drapes his arm around her waist and tries easing her fear...."Hey whats wrong?!"

"Woh.. woh.. coakro... Coakroach tha andar!"

Sidharth becomes distracted by her fragrance and he senses an immediate connection on her touch! He can't help but cupps her face lovingly..."Sana! You know right?! Tumhe pata hai na that you are adorable?!"

She starts blushing in no time and lowers her face immediately while breaking herself free of his grip! 🥰

Let me know how it was! 🥰