Chapter 24

Leviso drew his sword, standing sideways, with his sword held low in his left hand. He took a deep breath in, before a deep exhale. He looked at the sword, before facing his enemy.

'Father, mother, everyone, be safe. I'll rejoin you all soon. I just have to end this fast,"

He looked down at his sword. A black, and sliver hilt,  with a cold steel black blade. The curved edge had a silver edge. A image of an serpent was serpent was engraved in a bright green, going down the body of his katana.

His eyes glanced toward his enemy. Both seemed to be human, as he didn't sense or see any abnormalities, in their bodies.

One was a tall slender man, with cold black eyes, and dark white short hair. Pale, almost gray skin, with a scar over his right eye. He held two black daggers, with strange engravings in each hand. He wore light weight, black armor.

The other was a male, short but massive in size, fat man. His hair was black, and unkempt. His eyes a cold brown. His skin white but covered in dirt. He wore bulky, dark green armor. He reeked of alcohol, and emitted a feral odor.

"Dammit author, why do i always have to fight the weird people," Leviso cursed.

In another plain of existence a handyman was repairing a wall. He suddenly looked toward the readers. "What it's been months since he's broke the forth wall, I'll let it slid this time," He said.

Another hole appeared, as he realized; he also broke the forth wall. He cursed Leviso under his breath, as he began to work.

Leviso suddenly sneezed, as he felt as if a higher power was cursing him. He shook his head before, gripping his sword tighter.

"Damnit Vince, I though we were gonna get the Queen" The drunken man said. "It would have been fun to play with her,"

"I also wanted to know play around with her, I would have loved to hear her scream as I sliced her apart, but at last Dale, we have to deal with him," Vince said.

Leviso began to laugh, causing the two to look a him bizarrely. Leviso laughing became darker, as his magic slowly raised.

"If you two think your going to survive long enough to see my Queen," Leviso said, raising his head so that they meet his bloodlusted eyes. "Then you are bigger fool then I thought,"

Vince looked at Leviso, with rage filled eyes. "ILL KILL YOU," He charged at Leviso, drawing his dagger.

Vince slashed downwards toward Levios, who side stepped the attack. Vince, spun around, an slashed again at Leviso, nicking his left check. Vince began a heavy barrage of strike, which Levios began to block. Vince went for a strike to Levios throat, but the serpent blocked just in time, batting away Vince's dagger. Before Vince could counter attack, Leviso slashed him across the chest.

Leviso jumped back, never taking his eyes of Vince.
Leviso had a few small cuts, but all around he was perfectly fine. He looked around finding Vincent, but he couldn't see the other guy.

Leviso senses kicked in, but it was already to late. As he turned his head to the left, he was struck hard by Dale's hammer. The impact flung Leviso off his feet, and into the air.

"TAKE THIS BASTARD, BLOOD CRUSH" Vince yelled, as he appeared above him.

The blood from Vince chest formed into a red sphere of blood. Vince through the sphere with turned into a slash of red.

The attack ripped through Leviso back, while sending him spiraling into the ground. A 10 crater formed, due to the impact.

Levios coughed up blood, as he picked himself up out of the crater. His clutched his left side in pain, as he glared at the two.