chapter 136

*Slight naughtiness*

We get home and Travis shouts, "Ryujin! save yourself!"

"She's not in trouble" I shake my head.

"What happened?" Ryujin comes running from the kitchen.

"Yeji knows" Travis is trying to scare her.

"Know what?" Ryujin is genuinely confuse.

"About the the sports bar we go to" Travis whispers like it's still a secret.

"And?" Ryujin is still confuse.

"The sexy women?" I join.

"What sexy women?" Ryujin ask seriously and now I'm confuse.

"The servers?" I say unsure.

"They're sexy? Didn't notice. I only find one woman in this world who's sexy and that's you" She suddenly pulls me towards her and she wraps her arms around my waist.

I lean back a little so I can still see her face, "Did you really think that would work?"

"Did it?" She ask with her adorable smile.

I cave in since I'm a sucker for that beautiful smile, "It did" I kiss her.

"How was your day?" I ask and I place my arms on her shoulder.

"Good. My mom took all the grandkids, TJ included, to the park. So I've just been wandering the house here like a lost puppy since you weren't here."

"Aren't you cute" I chuckle.

"Cute enough to get another kiss?" She closes her eyes and puckers her lips. I give her three short kisses.

"My day just became a thousand times better" she comments while pulling my waist closer.

Travis coughs, "I'm still here."

"Your point is?" Ryujin teases him.

"Ryujin, be nice" I say.

"I am nice" Ryujin let me go.

"Did you two find a ring?" She ask.

"Yep, I'm about to be a married man" Travis says.

"If she still says yes" Ryujin comments.

"I mean she will say yes" she quickly says right after.

"If she doesn't then I will stay here with you to cry my eyes out."

"She will say yes. I'll make sure she says yes!" Ryujin says right away.

"I thought so" Travis smiles in victory.

"But I should go. I should make food for Karina or something before she gets home. Let me know when the kids are back and I'll pick up TJ" he says while giving me and Ryujin a hug.

"My mom says she can drop him off when they're done" Ryujin tells him.

"Okay, thanks" Travis waves goodbye and closes the front door.

"Aren't you worried that your sister might say no if he proposes again?" Ryujin ask me while she follows me to our room.

"Not really. She's mad but I don't think she's mad enough to leave him. If he was acting like an ass then maybe but he's not. He's trying to fix it and he knows he's the one that messed up" I answer.

"So you really don't find those women sexy at the restaurant?" I ask her now.

I start undressing myself to change into something more comfortable. She sits on the bed as she watches me.