The Five of Hearts

Chapter - 64
==============

Chapter - 64 ==============

Swadheenta

I instantly make the distance between Ayaan and me when I saw Sohani approaching us.

Ohh my god, what is she doing here?

" Hii" she greeted us as she stands in front of us, I smile nervously, Ayaan's condition is same as mine.

" Tum log akele akele party kar rahe ho," she asked smiling, I smile at her but from inside I'm feeling fear.

[ You guys are partying alone]

Ohh god if she says something then forgot about divorce and his ego will boost more that only he is in my life and he will be.

I feel a gaze on me and I turned to find Rehan staring at me. Is my fear showing on my face? Of course, it is. I move my hand on my forehead wiping if there is some sweat.

" Umm who is he?" Sohani asked wiggling her eyebrows at me, I knitted my eyebrows is she teasing me.

" Hi I'm Rehan" he forwards his hand " Swadheenta's.." he glanced at me with a smirk on his lips and I understood his intentions.

" Friend, Swadheenta's friend" I completed with a fake smile and glare at Rehan.

No need to tell the world about that relationship which is already finished.

" Ohh I'm Sohani Ayaan's girlfriend" she smiled and wrapped her arms around Ayaan's arm.

Ohhh noo.

I look towards Rehan to see his reaction he knitted his eyebrows in confusion then look at me and his expression changed and a smirk came on his lips.

He knows!

" Do whatever Swadheenta, lied how much you want but you're mine"

No, I can't let this happen I want a divorce at any cost.

I turned to look at Ayaan and Sohani, Ayaan shook his head telling me no.

"Ex-girlfriend, Sohani," I said firmly and her expression changed she remove her arm and stood straight.

" What are you saying?"

" I'm saying truth he was your boyfriend you broke up with him now he is mine and don't even think of coming between us" I took a step forward towards her.

" Swadheenta what are you saying? You said you and Ayaan were acting, right?" She asked and I glance at Rehan he is looking at the scene keenly I somehow have to make him believe Ayaan is my boyfriend.

" Acting? I think you have lost it Sohani. You left Ayaan and when Ayaan is happy with me you come back to claim him as yours, he is mine" she looked at me shocked then glanced at Ayaan.