Typical Billy.

I just wanted to say
(again because I've been getting comments and messages)
That I'm not following the ST story line, I like writing off script and making up my own story♡
And also Eddie & y/n are obviously of age, I wouldn't write what I do otherwise, Like...? I don't get why people are even commenting about that, it should be obvious their the same age with how smutty this is, so I'm like??
it's just confusing when I keep seeing people say about Eddie's age when in this story y/n is the same age as him, it should be clearrrr.  I'd never write smutty scenes with under age characters, that's just fking weird to me and when people also start thinking that way towards my book.
Hope all that didn't come across as bitchy or anything, I just wanted to get that out so hopefully people will stop saying
"Isn't Eddie like ____ old?"
And so on.
It's common sense,i thought. If ur writing smutty scenes with under age characters then, stop?because that's literally disgusting.

------------------------
You and Billy just drove, not really with any destination in mind.
You lay your head against the window and tears started to fall again,Billy glances over at you

"I can take you home?"
His voice sounded disappointed in a way,

"I can take you home?"His voice sounded disappointed in a way,

"No..I don't want to go home yet. Im sorry for crying I don't know why I can't stop"
You say laughing a little under your tears.
He smiles slightly.
"It's alright it's just uh, I've never had a chick in my car crying before"
He laughs at himself and you look at him again with a slight disgust look on your face
"...chick?"
You reply, that term was gross, Billy looked over at you and licked his lip nervously
"I've never had a GIRL cry in my car before"

"Sorry for breaking that tradition"
You say sarcastically making him smirk as he kept his eyes on the road, you look down at the time on the stereo
10:45pm , your mother worked nights and she already knows that your ment to be at a friends party so she wasn't expecting you to be back at any specific time. 

Billy continued to drive for around 10 minutes before pulling over at the side of a road,in the middle of nowhere, randomly just stopping with no other car in sight it was just you both on the long straight road in the dark, only open fields on either side of you.
"Where are we...?"
You ask looking out of the window
"Not a clue"
He quickly added before slipping another cigarette gently between his lips then getting out of the car and walking to your side, opening your door and  gestures for you to get out, so you do.
You walk to the front of his car and he comes to you, putting his hands on your hips  without asking , and lifts you up so you sit on the hood of his car,  you could've climbed yourself but ok thank you?

He leans against it and lights his cigarette, the way he does it looked so, natural? He made lighting and smoking look effortlessly hot...