18 : Sweet Dreams

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

After they went back in the inn, The redhead although reluctant left the room to let Roksoo change her cloth, Cale went down and saw the knights and soldiers where still drinking.

However upon noticing his presence, they suddenly give him a knowing look, while some of them coughs face flusing in red colors before looking away.

"Why the fuck is everyone staring at me like that?" Cale ask himself shaking his head before going back into the room with a glass of water and pain killers.

(Flashback)

Earlier, when Cale asked Geno and Zeros to be left and distract everyone while he, Roksoo and Aster go save the dragon. Cale had told them to just say or do anything to distract them.

Which they did, Geno and Zeros ordered everyone to drink telling them that it was Cale who ordered them that. However one knight asked a particular question.

"What about the young master-nim and the lady?"

"Oh, both of them are busy doing something that's why don't dare to bother them." Zeros answered. Unaware of the misunderstanding that he just created.

They think that Cale and Roksoo are doing 'That thing' and Cale ordered them to drink so that no one would bother or interrupt both Cale and Roksoo while they do their 'thing'

• • •

The redhead decided to ignore them before going back into the room. "...Darling are you alright?" Cale asked worriedly, Roksoo was laying in the bed the blanket covering her whole body.

Soft whimpers could be heard coming from the black haired woman holding her stomach (lower abdomen) tightly while tossing around the bed.

"Shit. Bitch. Motherfvcker it hurts as hell." Cale wince as Roksoo keep on cursing. 'I don't want to be a woman anymore! I want to be a man again!'

"Darling.." Cale said before also muttering curses under his breath. "shit, what am i supposed to do!?"

"Cale..." Roksoo suddenly sit up looking at him with her ruby red eyes with tears threatening to fall. "u..uwaaaa..!!" Roksoo suddenly cried making the redhead panicked even more.

"D..darling! Please stop crying! I'm here okay!" Cale almost stumble as he make his way to the crying woman, sitting next to her at the edge of the bed.

The redhead lifted Roksoo up and made her sit on his lap, as Roksoo was still crying while clenching at the hem of Cale's shirts.

It was ridiculous. on Roksoo's thought, she never expect her self to cry so easily but then again. The period cramps were so bad that se could not help but to cry.

It couldn't be help, Roksoo was a man after all before therefore she never really knows how much period cramps hurts. And now after the 36 of her existence. There she is, currently going through period cramps.

"Shh, there there, i don't know how much it hurts but please calm down okay? Will you stop crying now darling?" Cale softly said im order to comfort his woman.

"Hic..why..you don't love me anymore..??" The redhead was caught off guard by the woman's sudden question.

"Why are you suddenly asking me that?"

"So you do..don't love me anymore..?" Roksoo was staring at him with her teary eyes, her nose and face was now flush red from crying.

"Huh!? I do love you!" Cale answered her, however the ravenette woman was still not done asking question.

"Would you love me, if i was a lamp?"

"What..???" Disbelief was written over the redhead's face not knowing what's currently going on his lover. However Roksoo upon seeing Cale's reaction took it as a 'no' and started crying again.

"Wha..." Cale could never really understand womens. I mean it's not like Cale never had a relationship with womens before but still..

Cale sighed. "Fine. Would you stop crying if i.. sing you a song?" and somehow it works. Roksoo stops crying looking at him. "Cale..will sing..for me..?"

"...Yes, although i'm not really good at singing but doesn't mean i'm not that terrible..!" Cale reasoned. While Roksoo looked at him with sparkling eyes. Those eyes of a child whenever they found something that caught their interest.

I used to hear a simple song
That was until you came along
Now in it's place is something new
I hear it when i look at you~

Cale sung before gently standing up while Roksoo cling tightly into him like a koala, as if her life was depended on it. Roksoo's arms were wrapped around Cale's neck, while her legs were wrapped around his waist.

With simple songs i wanted more
Perfection is so quick to bore
You are more beautiful by far
Our flaws are who we really are~

The redhead was holding her firmly so he wouldn't drop her, Cale was currently holding or should i say carrying Roksoo like a child.

I used to hear a simple song
That was until you came along
You took my broken melody
And now i hear a symphony
Ohh~

Cale continued to sing while gently swing back and fort, in order to at least comfort and also make his roksoo stop crying.

And now i hear a symphony..

At the end of the song, Cale notice Roksoo being quiet, he then looked down surprised before his eyes soften upon seeing that his darling had fallen asleep in his arms.

Cale then gently put Roksoo in the bed, next to the two sleeping kittens. Pulling up the blanket. Cale wipe the few tears from Roksoo's eyes while caressing her hair.

A soft smile was form on his face as Cale then leaned down pecking her forehead. "Goodnight darling, sweetdreams."