Chapter 19:New Goal.

Location: Windrise tree
Time:night

3D person

Two figure sit by each other under the windrise tree looking at the star above.

One have a wine bottle on his hand while the other person has a chicken sandwich.

Venti(Trap) BARBATOS.

Shirou(sword) Emiya.

Shirou:"so what are we doing here?"

Venti:"late night snack hehe!"

Shirou:"be serious venti,what do you want?"

Venti:"shirou I want to know your backstory,why? because you're from another world."

Shirou:"venti I w-!"

Venti:"I will tell you about my sad backstory."

Shirou:"....."

Venti:"if you tell me,I may give you a clue about your sister."

Shirou widen his eyes as he heard what venti say.

Shirou:"what!you know about my sister!how!?"

Venti:"I can hear the wind whisper,so will you tell me,an eye for an eye you would say!"

Shirou contemplating what he gonna do....he sigh.

Shirou:"fine you win,get sober and ready to hear the story of wrought iron hero."
__________________________________________

Narative

There once a boy trapped under a debris while in the sea of flame surrounding the boy.

The boy was about to give up until a savior arrive,after saving the boy,the savior decided to adopt the boy into his family.

Few year later,both of them go to investigate a certain family,once they arrive at the city,the city was engulfed by a black shadow.

The boy save a little girl,the little girl is know as the child of god,she is the perfect vessel for the holy grail.