Chapter 45: Three Idiots vs A-rank 1/2

(A few Seconds Ago)

Skyler put down the communication stone on her hand.

Basically: Is it done?

Skyler: Done. He'll be here soon. Are you sure about this?

Basically: Well, I can think only about this method. Let's go. We need to stop those bastards before they leave.

Terroriser: Hold up! Wait a minute, I want to try on something. Give me a second...

Pulling out a laptop, Brian types the keys of it at fast speed before he finally press [Enter].

Not before long, an unknown object on the sky suddenly appears a few kilometers from them.

*Boom!*

An enormous explosion ensued.

Amidst the smoke, the group arrived at the city walls.

Delirious: Good, we are not late yet :)

As soon as they arrived at the city walls, Skyler looked around for a familiar figure. When she saw her unconscious sister, she could not help but call out in concern.

Skyler: Gracie!

Skyler wanted to rush towards her sister but Marcel stopped her.

Basically: Hey, stop. Don't be reckless. Remember the plan.

Skyler: But-

Basically: Calm down. Although Gracie is unconscious, she is uninjured. Besides, do you think you alone can against all of them?

Marcel, especially Delirious had already grasped the situation. Seven enemies, three A-ranks and four B-ranks.

The situation was complicated. Terroriser, Delirious, Skyler, Basically, and Xavier could barely fight an A-rank, and Xavier could possibly fight one, so they still needed a way to take care of the last A-rank and the four B-ranks.

Delirious: Ah, we just need to wait a bit more.

Delirious suddenly says.

Skyler bit her lips and nodded. She then took a deep breath to calm down.

Skyler: Sorry guys, I lost my calm.

The two nodded, except for Brian who just got here. At that moment, Terroriser then spotted something and says

Terroriser: Hey dudes, what the hell is that thing?

Everyone: Hm?

Everyone followed Brian's sight, and then replies.

Basically: Ew, have no idea.

Delirious: Don't know, looks like a 10 kilogram of black shit.