Vi x Fem! Reader

Lemon.

"Violet, what would you prefer? Boobs or ass?" You asked as you two walked through an alleyway.

"Isn't it obvious? Boobs, obviously." She smirked.

"Nah, I'm more for a great personality." You used the tip of your finger and tilted her face by her chin, "Mind you, you have a great personality."

"Well, you have nice tits." Vi's hand gripped your wrist and placed her other hand on your hip, pushing you against a wall.

"Violet, this is so gay." You giggled, her crystal blue eyes looked deep into yours, you could feel your face heat up as she came closer.

"Bitch, we've been fucking eachother for four months, I think now it's too late to say 'no homo'. Now, I want to see what's under that shirt again." Vi's hand grew from your hip to waist, slowly reaching for your chest. The hand groped your bra as Vi slowly started to suck the sweet spot on your neck.

"Oh god, Violet, not here, oh."

"Shhhh, quieter, love." Her fingers were now pinching your nipple and twisting it slowly in pleasure, this however, did not stop you from being quiet.

"SHUT UP!" Vi yelled as she stuck her tongue down your throat, choking you, making you gag, this turned her on even more, and reached her hands down your trousers and started rubbing your clit from the outside of your underwear.

"D-don't stop!" You moaned.

"I don't plan on."

...

You woke with a shock, and looked to see Vi sleeping next to you with her arm around your waist.

"W-was that a dream?" You whispered to yourself.

"No. We continued to fuck eachother when we came home." Vi was smirking under her breath.

"Oh goodness, well, I'm glad."

"Oh, but let's continue again right now." Vi laid you down and sat on top of you.

"Oh, Vi, yes, right now!"

The end.