Chapter - 48{The Truth Of Female Form}

Rimuru Pov.

My eyes twitch slightly as I woke up from my sleep, I felt someone's touch on my body and a confused expression appeared on my face. What? If I remember correctly, I was sleeping alone. The touch is so soft, it was like Velzard was hugging me in her sleep she used to hug me in her sleep, and this sweet smell of her body. Wait! Velzard, I shoot open my eyes as I looked at the person hugging me but all I saw was a mess of white hairs.

A smile appeared on my face, but I soon realise that we are not alone in the bed. Someone other than Velzard is also hugging me from behind, I tried to move but Velzard was hugging me too tightly she didn't even let me budge.

I focused on my «Universal Senses» to see just who is hugging me.

-?

Huh! What the hell are the kids doing in my room, Ciel is also sleeping with them, seems like she was worried about Alice.

Sigh. What a troublesome bunch of kids and adults, I do wonder when did they arrive though. I looked at Velzard and her sleeping face looks very calm and peaceful.

She is the cutest.

Not only the cutest but also the most beautiful, fufu, hehe, and she is all mine.

"Um, hm, Rimuru when did you, Yawn wake up."

Huh! Seems like I woke her up, she rubbed her eyes cutely while yawning as she asked me.

"I just woke a minute ago—"

But before I can finish my sentence Velzard kisses me deeply and roughly, wha— I was surprised but returned her kiss.

Huff, huff.

We just kissed for barely two minutes and my breath become this heavy. I do really hate this damn female form of mine, but Velzard seems to love this form so it's alright... As long as she is happy.

Fufufu did you see this you little brat’— Velzard thoughts to herself with a smirk.

"Why do you kiss me suddenly..?"

I asked her confusedly but before she can reply to me I got it from another person.

Cup.

"Good evening sensei~"

Chloe whisper in my ears as she kissed me on the cheek.

"Not fair, I also want to kiss sensei."

Cup.

What is going on here? First Chloe and now Alice. Did something happen here while I was asleep? And where did Ciel disappear to?

<<I'm back inside your body master.>>

Oh, Ciel-San so you are back.

<<Yes.>>

Well, I will talk to you later, I have to focus now on what exactly is going on here?

"What happened?"

I asked no one in particular.

"What do you mean what happened?"

Velzard asked me confused. I'm the one who is confused here not you Velz.

"I mean wha— no, never mind."

I stopped mid-sentence, she didn't look bothered by it so it is ok... I guess. I hope she will not release her annoyance on me... She felt jealous, but she never confesses it most of the time, and then I have to handle the consequence, at night.