A LATE NIGHT

Once Mickey left I open the door to the stock room and Ian walk out. "Thanks for that. That was a close call." I nod in response. "Can we just....go home." I ask and he nods and we walk our way home.

____________________

It was currently 3am and I woke up to Debbie sleep crying. For fuck ske not again. I get up and climb over her and walk over to the boys room but before I enter I notice I've only got my underwear on. I tip toe back into my room and put a set of pyjamas on

I walk to the boys room to see which ones were awake and wanted to have a smoke with me but when I opened the door they were all sleeping

I walk to the boys room to see which ones were awake and wanted to have a smoke with me but when I opened the door they were all sleeping. I saw I cigarette and a lighter on lips desk so I took it and creeped down stairs.

I see my father near the doors past out snoring. I scoff at him before stepping over him and going outside. I sit on the step and light my cigarette before taking a big puff exhaling it. I clearly picked the wrong PJ's cause it was freezing outside. I put my elbows on my knees as my cigarette rested between my fingers.

I slip into my thoughts taking a hit of the cigarette every so often. "Gallagher." I look up to see Mickey. With no shirt sweatpants and busted down old Adidas sliders which he probably stole. "Hi" I say lowly. He sits next to me snatching the cigarette out my hand and smoking it before passing it back.

"You good? Why you out so late." I snickered "I could ask you the same thing. Deb's staying in my room cause Liam's got nits and she keeps sleep crying so I left. You."

"Couldn't sleep so I was gonna quickly go get some weed and smoke it but then I saw you." I smiled. "Don't get to happy about that Gallagher." He lightly nudges me "I only came here to steal a hit from you." I scoffed at him.

For the first time since he came up to me I turned to face him. Once I looked at him and our eyes immediately attached to eachother. His arm moves to my neck hold a light grip as he comes closer to me attaching his lips onto mine. I drop my cigarette bud as I climb ontop of him sitting on his lap. His spare arm moves to my ass giving it a nice squeeze.

His head tilts deepening the kiss as he added tongue. Even In the middle of the night his breathe tasted like mint. He stood up my legs now around his waste and was about to walk into my house but I break away. "Can't Frank's downstairs and debs In my room."

He nod as he attaches his lips back onto mine. He walks a block with me still in his arms to his house. He busts the door open. His older brothers were in the living eating. They all whistle as us before Mickey brings me into his room I'm guessing slamming me on his bed.

He immediately takes offy shorts and accidentally pulling my underwear down as well he smirks climbing ontop of me kissing me again. His hand cups my kitty as 2 of his fingers slip in "oh god" I moan.
He snickers "tight as fuck for someone who's not a virgin." "They all were small." He laughs and so do I.

He continues kissing me gripping my tit with his free hand. He removes his finger and goes down shoving his face Into my pussy as my legs grip around his head and my head grips his hair.

I let out some crazy moans as his tongue does summersaults in me.
He pulls away his sliva still connecting to my pussy and leaving me wanting more. He takes off his sweatpants digging in his bed side table for a condom and wants he finds it my eyes go wide. He pulled out a XXL (myONE 72) he smirks at my face I move my legs so I can see his dick and woah. Not only thick but long. "Fuck milkovich I don't think they gonna fit in me why is it so big do you have enhancing pills or some shit." He laughs before putting the condom on.

I don't think I've ever seen Mickey laugh. His laugh was hot along with his smile. As I was day dreaming he shoved himself in me causing me to let out a scream of pleasure and pain mostly pain. "Next time don't be In your thoughts whilst fucking me." He warns.

Once my walls get use to his cock he starts railing me missionary position with his cross chain dangled in my face. His bed banged against his wall hard leaving dense In his wall. My throat was so sore as I hadn't had a break from moaning since he stool himself inside of me.
"Fuck-fuckingFUCK." I moan out my fingers clawing into his back.

"God I'm gonna cum." I moan out. "Hold on I'm nearly there. I hold the not into my stomach as long as I could until I couldn't and I let out a next level orgasm. I feel his dick twitch as my cum leaked out of me. He pulls out and lays next to me as I panted. He took off his condom throwing it somewhere. "I gotta go." He looks at me "ok.go then." I looked at him.

"If I could Mickey I would but I can't my legs a weak." He chuckles. He stands up putting his clothes on. "Put your clothes on I'll carry you on my back but don't see It as she dumb romantic thing go it." He says seriously and I nod. I put pyjamas on as I limp over to him and he smirks. "Walk to my house door then I'll carry you."

We walk out his room and his dad was on his couch with his brothers. "You couldn't have sex any louder Mick." His dad said with a beer In his hand. "I was trying to watch some TV" "I can't help the fact that I make her moan known stop can I." There eyes turn to me and I look down kind of embarrassed.

"Aren't you gorgeous." His dad said and I was now uncomfortable. "Ugh stop being a perv." Mickey mumbles to his dad "what was that ?." His dad raises his voice "nothing." Mickey says. Before dragging me. I wince In pain. As I cover my area with my eye signaling that's the area that hurt. My legs decided to give out but Mickey catches me before I fall on the floor.

"Dang Gallagher thought you've had sex dozens of times before." I glared at him as he lifts me up. "Like I said milkovich they were all small and there strokes were all slow and uneven unlike yours." He smirks.

"Fuck you. Take me home." I demand. "And hurry lip normally wakes up to have sex with Karen at this time." He chuckles. "Am I meant to be scared of him." "Yes especially when he knows you just railed the fuck out of his younger sister."

He rolls is eyes before putting me on his back and walking a block to my house. He leaves me on the porch as he walks back home not even saying a word. I slowly walk back to bed hopping in. And I automatically fall asleep.