Epilogue

Everyone was now setting camp on the island since they all won't make it back to they're homes due to the time becoming late.

Y/n had finished patching up Ochobot while Yaya had pulled Boboiboy to a private area where no one can hear they're conversation between them two.

"So... What do you wanna talk about Yaya?" Boboiboy asked, noticing how the pink hijab girl was playing with her shirt- looking somewhat nervous. "Is there.... Something wrong?"

"I.... Have something to tell you and just wanted to get out of my chest" She replied, Boboiboy had went quiet. A silent sign for her to continue on what she was gonna say.

"I hope this doesn't effect our friendship but..... I like you..." This made Boboiboy freeze, looking at Yaya with wide eyes at the same time feeling guilty as his orbs already said everything, before he could even reply. Yaya had continued her words.

"I know you don't like me that way... Since you only have eyes on N/n..... I'm not mad or anything since i knew it already from the start that you like her.... Love even" Boboiboy's gaze softened at this, he cares about Yaya. Yes, but only as a friend nothing more.

But he was glad that the gravity manipulator had understand him. "I'm.... Glad you understand Yaya and... Am i that... Obvious?" He asked, trying to lighten up the mood around them.

His words made Yaya giggle, nodding at his question. "Yup, i remember the time you passed out when N/n gave you a box of chocolate on Valentines Day and said "i love you" and you snapped at Fang when he told you that N/n loves everyone"

'Okay, i'm not THAT oblivious..... Right?' He asked himself and sweat drop when he imagined it.

"You should go tell her you know" Boboiboy's thought was cut off when he heard Yaya speak, turning his head to face her with wide eyes, like Yaya had murdered someone.

His reaction made the gravity manipulator smile before continuing. "She cares for you a lot, and maybe she likes you back?"

"How.... How would you know?" Boboiboy asked, his shock expression was slowly turning into a sad one. He fears that he might get rejected and people might judged them, he didn't want that. He didn't want people to judge them, especially the girl he loves so much.

"Because..... She told me herself...." Yaya admits, she noticed how Boboiboy's eyes lighten up with hope. The one she knew she couldn't do to him. "If your afraid of being judged then don't, the others and i have already talked about this. Minus Y/n that is so it's okay, but you should try alright? So go ahead and tell her already!"

"Thanks for this Yaya, Really. I appreciate"

Boboiboy gave Yaya a greatful smile before running off, the gravity manipulator watched his figure slowly shrinking in a distance. Her heart aches so much, she had come to love him but she already knew from the start that she was too late because Boboiboy was already in love with someone else.

She couldn't be mad at Y/n, she could never. They we're like sisters to one another, it will take time for her to heal from this heartbreak but she has friends with her to comfort her. She can wait for a person to come into her life and love her like how Boboiboy loves Y/n, so all of this was okay to her.

Like what everyone says, if you love them then you have to let them go.

"Keep her safe Boboiboy, she's like a sister to me.... And i know you'll take good care of her."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Night time had came by, everyone was fast asleep except for Y/n and Boboiboy. They we're both sitting on a tree branch, watching the bright moon pass by in silence. The elemental manipulator was nervous, he was beginning to sweat including his palms in which it didn't get unnoticed by the girl with him.

"Boboiboy? You okay?" She asked, turning her body to face the said boy beside her. "You seem quite tense there?" Y/n pointed out.

"I-It's nothing just...." Boboiboy trailed off, staring at her in silence which Y/n was glad to patiently wait for him to finish his sentence. The next thing he did was grabbing her delicate hands into his, rubbing circles on the back her hands with his thumbs. "Y/n..." He begins.

"Can.... I do something real quick?"

This confused the girl, she was trying to suppress the blush that was threatening to decorate her cheeks, she can also feel butterflies flying around her stomach when Boboiboy kept rubbing the back of her hand so gently.

"Sure?" She reluctantly replied, watching the elemental manipulator take a deep breath before leaning close to her face. Y/n felt her breath hitched once she felt a pair of lips had came contact with her freckled cheek which we're starting to turn red.

Both heroes stayed like that for a moment as Boboiboy slowly backed away, he then said some words that would be replaying forever in Y/n's mind.

"Y/n.... I love you."

"We don't know what's ahead of us, but with you by my side. Everything is possible, with us guiding each other for the better future. We are one.

We will always be together and in the future, hopefully fate will be nice to us and give us a chance. Allowing us to be together forever, because i am your half and you are mine. We are meant for each other.

Because i love you."

The End!! >=D

Hahahaha! Cliff hanger! I still have plans for Boboiboy Galaxy so i won't be adding some more here and i don't wanna spoil it! <3

I will try finishing all the stories before school starts again, since my school still isn't sure about the face to face or.... That i passed so... Yeah... Stay tuned for Boboiboy Galaxy story! <3.

Bye!!