Thirteen

After the fight on Mount Wundergore, Wanda had managed to fly into the nearby village to get a test to confirm the Scarlet Witch's assumptions. As much as she wanted to believe her Varient she just couldn't trust her word. But when the two lines shown up on the four tests that she had done confirmed it. They were both nervous but over the moon at the same time.

"I'm so happy right now." Wanda spoke tearily as they lay in the grass side by side.

"Me too. I cannot believe that we are going to have a little you around." Ben spoke tenderly as they lay beneath the sunset beside the fire. Wanda looked at Ben with a new look that he isn't used to and she kissed him softly while cupping his cheeks. He held her waist softly before they rested their foreheads together.

"You're going to be here to raise them with me right?" Wanda asked him nervously

"Of course. There is nowhere I would rather be." He spoke as she looked in his eyes for any sign of doubt. And that is what he had done. He stayed with her through each stage of her pregnancy.

2 months

Wanda wasn't showing just yet with it still being early on but she was slowly starting to get sick of Ben limiting her chores.

"I can was a few dishes Benjamin. I am not incomptetent." She scolded him as he just nodded shyly and walked away. The one thing they both weren't ready for were the mood changes due to the hormones.

Ben was sat on the sofa reading a book when Wanda stormed over to him and snatched it from his grasp and straddled his lap and kissed him roughly.

"I was reading that." He spoke when they pulled apart.

"What's more important, reading a book or having sex with me." She spoke as she rolled her hips on his growing bulge. He groaned as he slammed his lips onto hers in a rough kiss before turning them over and with a flick of her wrist they were both naked. She moaned when she felt his hardened cock run through her folds. He kissed her hard, swallowing her moans as he thrusted into her at a fast pace going hard and deep hitting her g spot. He could feel his orgasm slowly approaching as she tightened around him.

3 months

She still wasn't showing just yet but she had started to get morning sickness. She hated it because even the scent of her favourite food would set her off. Ben made a note of what food were alright to have in the cabin and what made her sick. He was always there holding her hair everytime she threw up and to give her some water and wipe her face.

"Thank you baby." She spoke tiredly one night.

"There is no need to thank me." He told her as they lay side by side under the stars. "I am going to be here for you both all the way." He spoke as he looked in her eyes. She soon closed the gap and pressed a loving kiss to his lips.

4 months

Her cravings had started to get weird, she was craving apples dipped in hot sauce. Ben honestly scrunched his face at the taste Wanda made him have as she sat and ate it like it was the best meal in the history of earth. She started to get even mor cranky as she started to show slightly. Her clothes were getting tighter.

"Fuck. I am getting fat." She whined as she tried to fasten the button on her pants.

"Your not Wan. You are growing the most special being on this earth. Our baby." He spoke as he tried to calm her down before it escalated. It could either end in tears or anger.

"I don't want to be fat." She shouted at him.

"You're not going to be fat. You are going to be beautiful. Even more than you are now." He spoke trying to calm her.