chapter 12

As the night went by so did the amount of drinks y/n and jungmin both had, but mostly y/n. This was all part of jungmins plan she wanted to remain perfectly sober through the night, why? We'll find out later. As time passed y/n became more and more tipsy and more easily controlled by jungmin.

Eventually jungmin looked at Stacey and nodded understanding what that meant she prepared another shot for y/n. Not forgetting to spike it. Passing the shot Glass to y/n she immediately took it. As soon as the liquor hit her throat the burn that she loved came in strong. She felt light headed and stress free for the first time in so long she sat there giggling to herself.

JUNGMINS POV

As y/n took the shot I could immediately see the affect it had on her. Her eyes were hazy and she was starting to struggle to sit up properly and she was giggling to herself not gonna lie it was cute but I immediately grabbed her and dragged her with me to a private room sje didn't even try to resist as Stacey followed allowing someone else to take over at the bar.

As we entered into the room I made y/n sit as she asked me in a drunken voice. "Why are we here"? "Oh, we'rehere to have some fun and relieve your stress don't u want that"? She nodded like a child. "But I want j-jungkook". She whispered making me role my eyes. "Jungkook sent u here with me he doesn't care so forget him ill take care of u". She looked at me for a second conflicted but then hesitantly nodded making me smirk. I turned to Stacey. "Did u bring the clothes for me"? She nodded and handed me a backpack.  "Alright turn". She turned around and I proceeded to change my clothes.

What she wore.

There was a mirror on the wall looking at herself she whistled

There was a mirror on the wall looking at herself she whistled. "Damn I look hot". Turning around Stacey nodded as her eyes landed on jungmins figure. "You sure do". "Alright help me get the shirt off of her". As they tried to touch y/n she hit their hands away  "what are u doing"? "We're gonna start to relieve your stress like we said baby, so we need to take your shirt off". "Oh". Jungmin nodded. They took off the corset and the shirt y/n was wearing and opened the front of her jeans leaving her in her sports bra and her jeans falling loosely on her hips the front of her boxes exposed.

Leaning down jungmin sat on y/n's lap. "Alright baby, let's start". As jungmin leaned down and licked y/n's skin y/n immediately shoved her off. "Stop you're not allowed to touch me like that only jungkook". Jungmin sighed starting to get annoyed. "Jungkook doesn't care about you he doesn't love u he's using u for the longest time baby". Y/N frowned and shook her head. "You're lying he loves me".

"Oh really, don't u remember how he insulted u and basically called u an orphan how he shouted at u, you remember all that right"? Y/N slowly nodded as her eyes started to tear up. She was very vulnerable due to the alcohol in her system she was believing every little thing jungmin said in the moment. "Right, so let me do this, I love u and I'm here to help u I know how stressed and hurt u were so let me touch u you'll like it".