🌩Fight..🌩

Hey guys.. so somebody on my last post gave me this idea so I went with it! It is angst so.. yea.

Sundrops pov:
Moondrop was acting really weird recently.. he hasn't been talking to me and he's been ignoring me when I try to talk to him. I don't really know what I did but maybe it's nothing.. I hope. I was thinking about what I could have done to him until a kid came up to me. "Mr sun?" I was surprised when he talked to me but I immediately answered him. "ah yes sunshine?" He looked at me weirdly like if he wasn't sure. "Is mr moon ok? He hasn't wanted to read us any bedtime stories anymore or sing to us." So moon was actually mad or upset.. I wonder why. He wasn't reading anything to the children or even singing to them.. and he normally does it all the time. He's acting really weird. "Oh don't worry sunshine! After you all leave, I will try to talk to him about that!" I had to tell the kids something.. I don't think he'll even want to talk to me.. I don't even know what I did!

Moondrops pov:
I was sitting up on our balcony looking at all the children.. they looked so happy. It's no fair that sun gets all the attention and I don't. Even the glamrocks like him better than me. I wasn't going to talk to him until he apologized for what he did.. no not even if he apologizes. He was talking to the glamrocks and then out of nowhere they brought up me. I was walking but when I heard them taking about me.. i stopped and decided to spy on them. which I shouldn't have done. They.. said I was a good for nothing and that I shouldn't even be in the daycare.. that.. I almost.. killed a kid. They kept talking about how I was terrible, and idiot, and whatever else.. and sun didn't even stick up for me. He was just standing there.. he didn't even say anything. I stick up for him when the parents are saying rude things. I stick up for him when the glamrocks are being rude. I stick up for him.. but he doesn't even try.. he's.. he's.. a traitor.

Sundrops pov:
It was time for moon to come out and I decided that I should try to talk to him to see what I did wrong. I mean it couldn't have been that bad.. maybe he was just confused ? Moon started to slowly come out of the balcony and jumped with his wire. He didn't even look at me.. I was about to say something to him but he just walked away.. I need to know what I did wrong now. I wanted to talk to him but I think it's better to talk to him when all the kids leave. Eventually moons turn is done and he immediately gets on his wire and goes to the stage.. he looked like he was about to cry when he was going up.. I wonder what I did to make him this upset. I kept taking care of the children until they left. After the last kid left, I decided to clean up the daycare before talking to him. I finished cleaning up so I went up to the balcony and I was looking for moon but I didn't see him. I went in his room and I saw he was on his bed.. crying? "Moon..?" He looked at me upset and still crying.

Moondrops pov:
I was crying because of all the things that the others said.. I heard the door open but I didn't care who it was.. until sun called my name. "Moon..? Well I was fucked. I looked up at him and I was still crying but I decided to just look away. "Moon.. why are you not talking to me?" He still had the audacity to ask me why? It's his fault why I'm like this and those stupid glamrocks. "Moon.. please.. tell me why you won't talk to me." I stopped crying and looked at him dead in the eyes. "You want me to tell you why I'm not talking to you huh?" He looked at me and nodded. "Fine. You were talking with the glamrocks when out of nowhere you guys brought me up. I heard and decided to hear what y'all were saying.. they were talking shit about me and you didn't even dare to say anything! I'm your boyfriend and you didn't even say anything! You were just there standing saying nothing.. you didn't even defend me." He looked at me and then looked down. "Moon.. I'm sorry.. I didn't want to upset them.." Oh so he was on their side.. fine. "You didn't want to upset them?! You let them talk shit about your own fucking boyfriend! And you are worried about upsetting them?! You little son of a bitch." I got up and towered over him since I was taller. He looked at me worried but I didn't care. " moon please.. your scaring me.." I was scaring him?! I'll show him what's scary. " Your scared huh? I'll show you what's fucking scary." I grabbed by his thing around his neck and hold him up. I walked over to the balcony and held him over it. "This is scary sun. I should just let go since you do this everyday huh?" He looked at me scared and was trying to get back on the balcony since he was hovering above the pit ball. "Moon please! Don't do this.." he was scared about this? I didn't even know what to do but out of rage.. I let go. "MOON!" That's when I finally realized what I had done.. I threw sun off the balcony.. I.. i have to get him. It was to late when i got there.. he was crying and it looked like he broken his arm.. no I broke it when I let go.. ugh I'm such an idiot! "Sun im sorry! I didn't know what I was doing! I didn't mean it I'm sorry!" He just looked at me while he was still crying.. he started to say something. "I'm sorry for what I did.. I didn't want them to hurt you or me.. and I forgive you.. just please.. don't ignore me ever again.." I picked him and used my wire so we could get to parts and service faster. "Yes sun of course! I won't ever do something like this to you ever again.. I promise." He still looked upset.. we got parts and service and I fixed his arm. When I finished.. I powered him on. "Sun! I fixed your arm.. how are you feeling?" When he powered on completely.. he looked at me with fear. "Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry! Just don't hurt me!" He was.. scared of me.. I.. I just looked at him blankly. "What.. sun I'm not gonna hurt you.. ever again.. I'm sorry." He was still looking at me with fear but he got up.. just to run away from me.. I guess I was scary after all. He didn't talk to me for a few days which is understandable.. but finally one day he decided to talk to me. "I forgive you Moon." I was caught by suprise when he said that but I was happy to hear that. " thank you sun. So.. will you start talking to me now?" He looked at me and laughed. "Of course silly."