94

Chapter 94 Fanwai: Died at the age of sixteen (2)

  Old Chen has been suffering from insomnia for a while. Before going to bed, he will take two sleeping pills to help him sleep. The effect is good, and he sleeps deeply.

  Chen Ming knew this in his heart.

  He also knew where Lao Chen's treasured talismans were placed. He walked around the familiar home decorations, and his pace was a little shaky under the influence of alcohol, and he had to stop several times to stabilize his body.

  When he stumbled, Chen Ming accidentally bumped into the corner of the table. The vase on the table was swaying, and it looked like it was about to fall, but thanks to his quick eyes and quick hands, he grabbed it and slowly set it down. He aimed his eyes at Lao Chen alertly, but fortunately he still looked like he was asleep.

  If the old man saw such a sneaky look, he would probably find a hole in the ground to get in in shame.

  But fortunately, it's all in jeopardy. Chen Ming finally succeeded in stealing a stack of charms from the wooden cabinet that he didn't know the purpose of, and turned to leave.

  The tool is get, and the following is the goal.

  Chen Ming remembered the news a few days ago: there was a car accident at an intersection two streets across the south. A small truck that ran a red light hit a girl. The speed was too fast, and the girl was twisted in two and died on the spot. The scene of death was ugly, and the scene was bloody.

  When disaster strikes, it should be easy for a ghost to linger, so just go to that intersection and take a look.

  There is nothing wrong with the plan, the problem lies in the current physical condition of Chen Ming.

  The surveillance of the scene clearly recorded the scene at that time - a drunk man walked onto the street without any warning, and stayed in the middle of the road for a long time, bowing his head and shaking from time to time.

  Alcohol paralyzed the nerves, making Chen Ming unaware of the danger, and he was obsessed with finding ghosts. So much so that when the headlights came on and the long-honking horn sounded, he reacted a bit slower.

  Even if he is highly skilled, it is useless to do anything with his flesh/mortal body, and the few spells in his hand are completely useless.

  With a loud "bang", there was a sense of impact in the half of the body. I haven't figured out what's going on, and then there's a whirlwind. After feeling weightless, Chen Ming felt that he fell heavily on the ground. The pain was overwhelming, but he couldn't make a sound, and there was a lot of sticky liquid around him, which was warm and sweet.

Someone screamed and shouted something, but Chen Ming couldn't hear it, and his attention was attracted by other things. His eyelids were heavy, and his body began to feel cold. He stared at the girl who was standing not far away with all his might—legless, with a disheveled smile at him.

  The scapegoat who came to the door.

  "Your legs and your life, will you give me all of them?"

  In the flower shop, the pointer of the wall clock "clicked" and landed on the twelve o'clock position, and the crisp sound was particularly clear in this deserted room.

  Chen Jingren suddenly opened his eyes, as if he was awakened by something.

  "Chen Ming?"

  He caught a glimpse of the open cabinet door, and the empty space inside without the talisman.

  "Oops."

  Old Chen immediately got up and ran out of the house. When he was about to step out of the door, an unprovoked wind suddenly blew up behind him, causing him to stop.

  "Why are you here?" He asked without looking back, his voice old, but still tough.

  Bai Wuchang put his hands in his long sleeves and stood in the northwest corner of the room: "Today, the soul that King Hades asked me to collect is a little special. I hope you don't have too much trouble."

  This is undoubtedly a top-level hint of what happened to Chen Ming. After listening, Chen Jingren was more determined, and planned to leave Bai Wuchang alone in the room.

  Bai Wuchang stood where he was and didn't stop him, but he didn't want to give up, and warned from a distance: "The King of Hell wants him to die at the third watch, who would dare to keep him at the fifth watch?"

  Chen Jingren laughed happily and threw the next sentence: "Could it be that Mr. Xie doesn't know? There are too many things I dare to do."